top posters

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I just finished up a contract for a a company that has 5 Cat 3516 Generators, that all they do is run Crypto Currency "mines"
Yeah there is a battle Royal on Dr Phil over it. 3 people for and 1 financial expert calling them all fools hahah

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
Yeah there is a battle Royal on Dr Phil over it. 3 people for and 1 financial expert calling them all fools hahah
it's not tangible is my fear about it, but at the same time, BitCoin is large enough now that I don't think it's going anywhere.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
it's not tangible is my fear about it, but at the same time, BitCoin is large enough now that I don't think it's going anywhere.
Well apparently there is only 21,000,000 Bitcoins and will never be more. I get the feeling it already peaked by the way they are talking so the upside may have passed every one by?

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
I'm not an expert and I don't own any Bitcoin. I do have some Crypto.
Bitcoin had a high not that long ago in the neighbourhood of $80,000/coin. In this graph the low was in the neighbourhood of $37,000/coin. Huge swings and money to be made.
At one point we were at 50% profit and that was been wiped out with the recent fall of most financial investments. I am confident it will rebound but it is a wait and see game.
IMG_7123.jpg

Last edited:

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Took a while to set up new i pad.
Especially when I can’t open Dads phone
Get it setup for now. Drop off tomorrow

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Took a while to set up new i pad.
Especially when I can’t open Dads phone
Get it setup for now. Drop off tomorrow
I’d need a kid to do that for me. What you are doing is great. Dad learned his I phone when he was in long term and was face timing all the time to family. He even phoned old school buddies when we got his phone set up.

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I’d need a kid to do that for me. What you are doing is great. Dad learned his I phone when he was in long term and was face timing all the time to family. He even phoned old school buddies when we got his phone set up.

That is the plan. I will drop off his cell phone and new i pad. Downloading some movies now.
Hope they help him facetime
he can google crap and play on it.
Nice new 9 gen cellular i pad.

Clode

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
was plus 7 today, the snow has been thrashed the last few days

Top Bottom