top posters

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Dropped truck off for detailing and polish paint.

Sheep get cleaned up

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
For that Tamarack or Larch, you need to get to the high country. Quite common in the Elk Valley once you get off the valley floor. It does have a high BTU rating for firewood. I never used it for a homeless fire nor for cooking with.

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
For that Tamarack or Larch, you need to get to the high country. Quite common in the Elk Valley once you get off the valley floor. It does have a high BTU rating for firewood. I never used it for a homeless fire nor for cooking with.
It's also around in the skeg type areas of Alberta, it's what Glen likes to collect for the wood burning stove at his cabin.

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Air fryer chicken from last night. Turned out pretty darn good. Marinated in the fridge for 8 hours in the plastic bag. Place the breast down in the air fryer and do 2 sessions of 30 minutes each in the air fryer at 180 degrees turning the chicken with the breast up on the last cycle.

IMG_6922.jpg IMG_6924.jpg

Trashy

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Air fryer chicken from last night. Turned out pretty darn good. Marinated in the fridge for 8 hours in the plastic bag. Place the breast down in the air fryer and do 2 sessions of 30 minutes each in the air fryer at 180 degrees turning the chicken with the breast up on the last cycle.

View attachment 248604View attachment 248605
Looks better than the salad I just had for lunch lol

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I need to find a place that will do that out here, my truck needs a good deep cleaning.
We took some Fire SUV’s in a month ago. Did a great job.

Val’s suv turned out fantastic last week. Complete interior and exterior hand wax
So I dropped Sheep off This morning

TROLLCAT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
made it

had fuel problems about 239 kms into me 620 km drive

fuel filters had 350 kms on them after lots of fackin around a trucker stopped had some mythahydrate (spillin)

dumped like 2-3 onces in full tank of diesel with in 2 mins we were rockin

lost like 3-4 hrs fml

Top Bottom