top posters

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I see looking for hun runs will be a little harder now. When you go to "Forums" and click, all the various threads are evident. For an example, in the Top Posters thread, there is no indication as to the number of posts that are present. One has to open the Top Posters thread to see where the count is. Or am I missing something??
I have not looked. I better investigate

Lightningmike

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I see looking for hun runs will be a little harder now. When you go to "Forums" and click, all the various threads are evident. For an example, in the Top Posters thread, there is no indication as to the number of posts that are present. One has to open the Top Posters thread to see where the count is. Or am I missing something??
That's what I am seeing as well

Lightningmike

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm logged in on phone and starting to figure it out. Anyone notice the lightning bolt? Seems it brings up the latest posted thread... I like it. Lol

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I am using I pad. With try Val’s computer later. See if it is different

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Are you talking daily posts and overall posts last 7 days, this month, all time? That is gone it seems. Used to be in the Community section?

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
More it’s hard to see the post count of threads

Top Bottom