The Vladimir Putin Interview

The big greasy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I guess one could always believe the Biden admin... I mean they have everything together..

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Do you know Homer (danny) ? Kanedog told me he was originally from that area as well.

A lot of sledders come out of Biggar!
I knew a Homer but it wouldn’t be the same one. He was the age of my father.
I have a saying, “a lot of good people come from Saskatchewan”. As I talk to someone from there, it is surprising how many people don’t realize I say that indicating that I came from there.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Maybe didn’t order it but like the story says was ultimately the reason he died. We may not like our leaders but they don’t imprison or kill any opposition to their leadership. The one we have now will be pitched to the curb as soon as all the Liberals and their pet Jagmeet get their pensions timed in.

drew562

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
IMG_5220.png
Who’s
IMG_5221.png
who’s actually bad for the people they govern. America and Canada will be bankrupt and starving. Russia will be eating well

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
View attachment 282690Who’s View attachment 282689who’s actually bad for the people they govern. America and Canada will be bankrupt and starving. Russia will be eating well
The problem with western nations is they send money everywhere whether for aid packages or weapons supplies. I’ll take living in the US over Russia any day. Nobody I know holidays in Russia these days.

BILTIT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Maybe didn’t order it but like the story says was ultimately the reason he died. We may not like our leaders but they don’t imprison or kill any opposition to their leadership. The one we have now will be pitched to the curb as soon as all the Liberals and their pet Jagmeet get their pensions timed in.
They have been trying to imprison Trump for years.....still at it too.

BILTIT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The problem with western nations is they send money everywhere whether for aid packages or weapons supplies. I’ll take living in the US over Russia any day. Nobody I know holidays in Russia these days.
And why are they sending that money away???? Think about it.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
And why are they sending that money away???? Think about it.
I think I have explained my position on this before but I’ll let you know it again.
-Ukraine is a western ally
- Putin has said he wants to reunify the old Soviet Union. The west doesn’t want that
- by propping up Ukraine militarily no western forces have to lose personnel to gain their objective
- by propping up the Ukraine military the west is degrading the power of Russia and the Russian army which is an enemy of the west
- Mitch McConnell has said the US is sending old military technology to Ukraine and replacing their own stockpiles with newer tech and giving Americans jobs in the process
-politically the majority of Russian people aren’t behind this war and this degrades Putins power. Ultimately someone could assasinate him and provide stability to that region once again as Russians grow tired of losing their young men in an expansionist war.

None of that makes sense to you? You still believe Russia is only bombing bio labs?

Clode

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I am tired of my tax dollars going to abroad to fund wars. I have a neutral stance on what's happening over there because I haven't lived in either country to form a proper opinion. I can't form a proper opinion either anymore. The only information we are provided about what's happening outside of Canada is provided by gov't funded media sources spewing half truths to muster public support.

If the people in Canada who want to support wars go ahead and start a go fund me and donate away. Quit using my tax dollars for that chit, that money would be far better spent repairing Canadas failing health care system and maybe properly arming Canada.

I had this conversation with a co-worker and he said if Russia takes Ukraine there will be massive casualties, and I replied if we fund the war there will be massive casualties. There is no win only losers in wars. The governments love the divisiveness amongst people, they do their best to make it worse. Divisiveness gives leaders power, people chose sides, it creates tension and angst.

Canadians need to worry about our country at this point since its coming apart at the seams. We can't change Russia, we can't control who is the President in the USA, we can't solve the conflict that has existed between muslims and jews for thousands of years. We have to fix ourselves first before we can effectively help others.

Last edited:
Top Bottom