The Vladimir Putin Interview

jcjc1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i tend to agree, i'm also thinging he just changed Journalism forever! so far 50 million views, teh best MSM could get was 1.7 million views.
how's he changed journalism forever? he sat there and listened. if he would have actually asked some tough questions which is what normally happens when a journalist interviews a world leader and made putin uncomfortable then maybe. don't get me wrong, i like tucker and enjoyed watching him grilling libtards on his fox show.
regarding putin's version of history, russia now has a new historical curriculum that is to be taught in russian schools and putin has written some of it. you guys think that might be a little suspicious?
putin thru the us presidents. the segment on hs relationship with trump starts at 37min or so.

BILTIT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
everything comes back to a conspiracy theory and nothing crazy happens in war. maybe the whole war is on a hollywood green screen. i'm gonna need sources to show that it's not.
Go watch an action/war movie sometime, they can make anything look real on screen these days.

jcjc1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
putin is a christian! so? zelinski looks like a thief on the grand scale of Tru-d and also supprts Nazis's!
i'm gonna need some proof that ukraine is a nation of nazis as opposed to the word of a dictator that you've swallowed hook, line, and sinker. trying to reestablish the former russian empire. there's a specific reason putin used the nonsensical "de-nazification" of ukraine as one of the pretexts for invasion. google it.
ukraine has the 4th largest jewish community in europe. crazy how all those jews are cool with living with nazis.

Last edited:

jcjc1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So you havent seen all the nazi pics?
i know there are nazi groups in ukraine, here in the us and everywhere else and have seen the photos but to think that ukraine is a nazi country and de-nazifying it is legitimate reflection of reality is comical. the greatest tragedy of the 20th century according to putin was the fall of the soviet union. this markedly shaped his outlook/personality, etc and he's trying to re-establish that for multiple reasons to include the prevention of nato expansion. i get that but call it for what it is. the nazi thing is ludicrous and for low information voters and the russian people who have extremely limited access to outside info and the country now is under strict censorship laws. the russians suffered greatly at the hands of the germans and is still a sore point today. putin knows this and uses it to his advantage to rally the people. this is day one, week one propaganda that's taught in how-to-be- a-dictator school and you guys are swallowing it whole and guilty of what you say everyone else does. to control and influence a populace and is as old as dictatorships are by focusing people away from real problems or what you're really trying to do.

so anything can be created these days via hollywood but the pics you are referring to, you just accept? believe they call that a double standard.

Last edited:

Kind

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
90419b78d5ddd87b424eabaa0eec335a.jpg

93f7803c0c54a479ae65e090e4984a64.jpg

121e539be571330203f15a91a54852ae.jpg

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i know there are nazi groups in ukraine, here in the us and everywhere else and have seen the photos but to think that ukraine is a nazi country and de-nazifying it is actually one of putin's reasons for the invasion is comical. the greatest tragedy of the 20th century according to putin was the fall of the soviet union. this markedly shaped his outlook/personality, etc and he's trying to re-establish that for multiple reasons to include the prevention of nato expansion. i get that but call it for what it is. the nazi thing is ludicrous and for low information voters and the russian people who have extremely limited access to outside info and the country now is under strict censorship laws. the russians suffered greatly at the hands of the germans and is still a sore point today. putin knows this and uses it to his advantage to rally the people. this is day one, week one propaganda that's taught in how-to-be- a-dictator school and you guys are swallowing it whole and guilty of what you say everyone else does. to control and influence a populace and is as old as dictators are by focusing people away from real problems or what you're really trying to do.

so anything can be created these days via hollywood but the pics you are referring to, you just accept? believe they call that a double standard.
Lame!

jcjc1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
intelligent.
really tho, how do you reconcile the fact that ukraine's president is jewish and has one of europe's largest jewish populations but it's supposedly a nazi country because a dictator trying to prosecute a war said so?
do all the jews there have an epic case of self loathing and agree with the nazis and are like "yeah, we suck" or is it more probable that it's propaganda to sway people who can't think critically?
i'm sure ukraine's vast, productive farmlands, natural resources, and crimea's deep, warm water ports had nothing to do with it.

Last edited:

jcjc1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
no, as i understand it he was a comedian that ran for pres maybe as a joke and won. now he's running a country being destroyed or at least a significant part of it, dealing with world leaders and geopolitics, etc. impressive and yes, he's getting tons of help but at the end of the day the buck stops with him.
is there something relevant about his past in terms of what's goin on now?

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
intelligent.
really tho, how do you reconcile the fact that ukraine's president is jewish and has one of europe's largest jewish populations but it's supposedly a nazi country because a dictator trying to prosecute a war said so?
do all the jews there have an epic case of self loathing and agree with the nazis and are like "yeah, we suck" or is it more probable that it's propaganda to sway people who can't think critically?
i'm sure ukraine's vast, productive farmlands, natural resources, and crimea's deep, warm water ports had nothing to do with it.
of all the people here, the one who would have known this guy was a Nazi was Zelinski and Tru-d either new or was trying to make brownie points. . need i say more!

Top Bottom