The race my 08 nytro on boost against 09 m1000 mod

gotboost

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
WELL RACE MY BUDDY IN THE FIELD AND HE IS RUNNING 09 M1000 WITH FULL SLP PIPE TIMMING KEY VFORCE REEDS AND SO ON AND HE WAS BEHIND ME ATLEAST 30 FEET AND I KEPT PULLING AWAY WE RACE 3 OR 4 TIMES SAME RESULT SO THE OLD YAMMIE PULLED THROUGH :yahoo::yahoo:

hughie

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
same thing happened to me, pulled up to a pedestrian on foot with my ninja, blew him out of the water, out of the hole and all the way to top end, the old ninja must be rinnin good

dooski

Reaction score
hey gotboost don't take this personally we are just giving you a hard time:):):):d:d:d

HagmanMod1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
one of my buddies has a nytro turbo 280hp the other has a m1000 turbo with about the same hp will post results

green momba

Reaction score
one of my buddies has a nytro turbo 280hp the other has a m1000 turbo with about the same hp will post results

that sounds more fair, had a buddy in renshaw get beat by a kid on a zrt 120, buddy was pissed but in all fairness he was missing a ski lol.

gotboost

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
well all my buddies ride m1000 and they gave me smack all week how there going to kick my gay nytro a$$ well i gave them the smack down lol:eek:

green momba

Reaction score
well all my buddies ride m1000 and they gave me smack all week how there going to kick my gay nytro a$$ well i gave them the smack down lol:eek:

well if that is the case boost away, just hate when guys don't race sleds in the same class and think they are fast or king of the hill.

gotboost

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
yeah got razzed bad all week so i did it to shut them up thats all ;) now they think the yammie not so bad after all lol:)

Bandit

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Mwahahahahah. Ohh, Tyler has to be pissed now.:eek: I see a turbo m1000 in the near future.......

gotboost

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
yup u called it now we are going to put a head and the bottle on it should be real close then i was only running 10 pounds of boost but i guess i will have to turn the dial up too 15:alol2:

Fallen

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It's good you shut them up because a sled with boost rocks no matter what it is. Unless its a phazer haha. I seen pics of your sled it looks good dude!

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
They should have saved the fuel and just shut up,I cant believe the guy thought he even stood a chance,Must have been counting on a blown belt or worse cause thats the only way he would have won.
catmando!

Top Bottom