The PC and Wildrose Caucus'es are comming together

slededjr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
should be interesting.... never thought I'd see Danielle Smith do that one. I think she's pretty cool, but the party is getting tired of defeat and slowly diminishing away. Maybe they can make a half decent PC party with little corruption. lol

cancritter

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
a sell out of convictions...just another polititian for sale..........

Cat401

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So when the 2 MLA's crossed the floor to the PC's, Danielle Smith cried "treason" and had nothing but ill will towards the two back stabbers......fast forward 2 weeks and now Danielle realizes her ship is sinking fast and now crossing the floor is ok?:confused:

I didn't have much respect for her grandstanding style of politics but she just sunk to a new low.....how do you support someone with those ethics?? :nono:

meierjn

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So when the 2 MLA's crossed the floor to the PC's, Danielle Smith cried "treason" and had nothing but ill will towards the two back stabbers......fast forward 2 weeks and now Danielle realizes her ship is sinking fast and now crossing the floor is ok?:confused:

I didn't have much respect for her grandstanding style of politics but she just sunk to a new low.....how do you support someone with those ethics?? :nono:

Well said!

ZRrrr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Like a bunch of teenagers........didn't like the house rules and said they were leaving. Only to find the real world wasn't as great at they thought it would be. Now they want to be back in the comfort of their parents house.

Career politicians afraid of losing the paycheck, perks and corporate alliances. Corrupt, greedy, hypocritical, in the pocket of big business and certainly do not have the public's best interests in mind.

Welcome to Alberta!

catalac

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Prentice does come off as a pompous arse, puts cabinet ministers in that were not elected, then bribes Anderson and Smith with cabinet posts (still roumor) to come over to pc, wtf happened to elected democracy, Do these WR mla's think they were voted in because of who they were or what party they ran for. I guess Prentice figures in alberta you can do what ever the f you want.

Good od luck to the defectors getting elected next time! Good for the 5 who held their WR seat!

Cat401

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Prentice does come off as a pompous arse, puts cabinet ministers in that were not elected, then bribes Anderson and Smith with cabinet posts (still roumor) to come over to pc, wtf happened to elected democracy, Do these WR mla's think they were voted in because of who they were or what party they ran for. I guess Prentice figures in alberta you can do what ever the f you want.

Good od luck to the defectors getting elected next time! Good for the 5 who held their WR seat!

Well, maybe only 4 who will try to make a difference....Heather Forsyth was probably left out of the loop because she is retiring in a few months so she is just coasting.....my guess is otherwise she would have crossed with the others...she was a PC to start with.

Mayfly

Reaction score
Pretty sad day for Alberta politics. I wonder what the stipulations were for her to walk over? High River gun inquiry will be shelved?

Top Bottom