The Next Chapter

Deano670

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well it is official, MAD MOTORSPORTS is full time and we are currently in the process of moving to our new location in leduc.:d

Deano

renegade x

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Right on Deano will stop by for a wobbly in celebration.It will be great to have a decent shop in LA:beer::beer::beer:

Deano670

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Addy is 6610-44 street Bay #2 Sign goes up today. We are just to the north west of Gladiator equiptment. Building is blue and white. Hope to see you all soon. I would also like to thank ALL as in every last customer i have done any work for over the last 4 years, without you MAD would not have grown and this next step would not have been made possible. So again thank you very much and i look forward to all the new customers in the future.

Deano

MAD MOTORSPORTS

tukernater

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Congrats do you have web site up ? I like to shop local.

Deano670

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Congrats do you have web site up ? I like to shop local.

I was waiting for that question LOL that will be the next chapter to this chapter. We own our domain name, just havent had time to do anything with it. I kinda figured getting out of the costco tent was some what of a priority LOL.:cool::beer:

Deano

MAD MOTORSPORTS

frock

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So what is your shop, a dealership, a custom shop, the next Walmart??????:d

Deano670

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So what is your shop, a dealership, a custom shop, the next Walmart??????:d

If you check my profile you will see some of our projects. We do everything from the simplest repairs to turbo's,big bores,chassis mods you name it. I am a retailer for crank shop,epi,spi,thundershift,fabcraft just to name a few. Hope this answers your question.

Deano

MAD MOTORSPORTS

T-team

"big deal"
Reaction score
Well it is official, MAD MOTORSPORTS is full time and we are currently in the process of moving to our new location in leduc.:d

Deano

Congrats Dean! I know I have NO problem sending people your way... Even though most of the guys I send you have more money than brains! But those are the best ones right? Haha.:beer:. Every friend/customer that I have sent you has come back saying the same things.... "Man that is the BEST guy I have ever dealt with!" "When I get my next sled its going back there" and you even took the time to go and get a jersey CUSTOM made for one of them.... That was HUGE!!!! You have an excellent attitude towards customers and have a genuine quality to know how someone WANTS to be spoken to and treated and you deserve EVERYTHING you have now man! Nice work.. And since I just get new stuff instead of modding everything you will have to settle with getting to rip on BRPS new stuff every year. :beer::beer:

Keep it up man your reputation is what makes you float.... and yours is AMAZING

fries78

Reaction score
deano is wicked good guy for sure.He has helped tune my m1000 turbo and helped with buddy sled the don's can't make anything run speed parts.tried and tried. and deano did it.all my work and buddy's work is getting sent to deano. Go mad motorsports!!!!!!!!

Deano670

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well thank you every one. It has been a crazy busy week but we are ready for business short one work bench till monday but thats ok LOL. I will post some pics here later of the new digs. Fries i do believe there are 3 of your buddies sleds coming monday,so when ever you are ready:beer:

Deano

MAD MOTORSPORTS

Top Bottom