The buck stops here!!!!

Deano670

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
This thread is for all members of SNOW AND MUD. We come here for chit chat and laughs even some very usefull tech info, OR SO I THOUGHT!! However it would seem that things here have turned into a RUMOR MILL and I say its CRAP!!! This he said she said, or im going to mess with this persons life has got to STOP. Why dont all the little rumor starters call a SPADE a SPADE and start shootin from the hip instead of your LIPS. You people fail to realize that what gets said on here can and will have an affect on life away from the computer. Start saying what you mean and say it in open view, or directly to the person then there is NO room for error. Its time for peeps to GROW UP quit screwin with people and have fun!!! Do what you will with this S&M staff, but im PISSED im tired of hearing about this crap and i wanted to say something in OPEN view for all to see, that way there's NO RUMORS about what I had to SAY!!!!:mad::mad:

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Well it is obvios someone pee,d in your cornflakes,Sorry to hear that.I would like to hear more in detail what you are saying because certain peeps have went after others to try to make there life miserable on here,believe me I know first hand on several different occasions by members as far away as Burnaby BC.I think that is an issue that all of us on here have delt with at different levels and we as moderators are not miracle workers but we do our bect to rectify every situation that arises.Please let us know how we can help Deano,Not only are you a longtime member but a friend as well with knowledge that is a benifit to the site as well as all members.
catmando!

Deano670

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Nope no one pissed in Deanos flakes directly. And so we are all clear on something, this is NOT and attack on the STAFF at s&m. This post was and is DIRECTED at all those with a mouthfull to say and to to scared to look a person in the eye and say what it is you have to say. There are plenty of rumors floating around, that not only involve myself and other long time members, but have been started by those I thought i could trust. You all know who you are and what the rumors are about. Thankyou for your response CATMAN:cool:

snotterite

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
DILLWEED.....how much BOOST are you running right now.....turn down the pressure dude.:d
GOOD post though.
I'am driving now.....GOT: BAR B Q?

Summiteer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
OK Deano, I'll just come out and say it. Since you and Mrs Deano are tying the knot, I think you should end the relationship(s) you are having with farm animals (and Snotrocket).:beer::beer::d:d

OVERKILL 19

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That's to bad, all this rumor/bickering takes away from what I like so much about this site is the open forum of good info plus a good laugh:d. When there is to much bickering some are scared to ask a ? in fear of getting slammed. I agree with you totally if you don't have the nads to say it to someone's face keep your trap shut!

P.S Thanks for all your help with my sled, I hope to have the jugs off soon.
Thanks again DEANO670:beer::beer:

xsyourride

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm not sure what happened but I'm with Deano. Nothing Pi$$es me off more than two faced people,grow a set of balls and say it to the person you have a problem with. If you can't because you scared to then keep your mouth shut.I think most people are and should be adult enough to handle what is said to clear the air sometimes.
Lifes to short to be on the boost button all the time.:rant::) unless its got 4 wheels or a track on it.

Deano670

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Interesting response to all who CHOSE to respond, I THANK YOU!!! Now i say this, for all the BACKSTABBERS and RUMOR STARTERS why dont you step up to the plate and right your wrongs.

P.S Im at 60lbs snotty headed straight for 100:eek:

teeroy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Interesting response to all who CHOSE to respond, I THANK YOU!!! Now i say this, for all the BACKSTABBERS and RUMOR STARTERS why dont you step up to the plate and right your wrongs.

P.S Im at 60lbs snotty headed straight for 100:eek:
uh oh, sounds like the wastegate is stuck closed Deano....getting too much boost there....:d

I have no idea about the situation that has you worked up, but all I can suggest is that you don't stress over it. just think of 5 feet of fresh pow, bluebird skies, and WOT.

TABSTER

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Deano sweetie.... Do You need a hug buddie?....Hahahahaha
I'm not pouring more gas on a fire... Just humouring you........

GRD

Reaction score
Nope no one pissed in Deanos flakes directly. And so we are all clear on something, this is NOT and attack on the STAFF at s&m. This post was and is DIRECTED at all those with a mouthfull to say and to to scared to look a person in the eye and say what it is you have to say. There are plenty of rumors floating around, that not only involve myself and other long time members, but have been started by those I thought i could trust. You all know who you are and what the rumors are about. Thankyou for your response CATMAN:cool:

Haven't been on this weekend and just saw this post... Rumors anywhere can defiantly have a negative impact on your life. I am not sure what events have caused this, but hopefully just voicing your opinion has helped let out some steam.

Deano670

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Deano sweetie.... Do You need a hug buddie?....Hahahahaha
I'm not pouring more gas on a fire... Just humouring you........

NOT FROM YOU....... good buddy old pal:eek:

GRD you should know that these rumors really dont affect my life as they have most others here on the site. The fact of the matter is the truth is the truth and thats what should be spoken!!!:rant: Like i said before YOU PEEPS KNOW WHO YOU ARE as do i and MANY others:eek:

Deano670

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
uh oh, sounds like the wastegate is stuck closed Deano....getting too much boost there....:d

I have no idea about the situation that has you worked up, but all I can suggest is that you don't stress over it. just think of 5 feet of fresh pow, bluebird skies, and WOT.

Yes good buddy i know how ever there isnt snow enough or WOT enough to cure this problem:nono:

Deano670

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It is quite funny this thread, what i mean is its really OBVIOUS to those who were involved in BS as to which ones had a hand in the crap crock pot. :eek::eek:

snotterite

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It is quite funny this thread, what i mean is its really OBVIOUS to those who were involved in BS as to which ones had a hand in the crap crock pot. :eek::eek:
crap crock pot wont be served at the BAR B Q.......will it?

Sweigh

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I haven't a clue what any of this is about... Which is probably a good thing. :p

Top Bottom