mb1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
This is the internet.

Don't take it that seriously.

Billy Boy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Don't know what the tipping point was with Deano but all I can say this is a great site!!! There is great tech info, riding info, the classifieds, that damn cassino and it is all local. I have asked tech questions; that may seem dumb to some folks but I always got an answer and alot of the members were more than willing to help (all without making you feel like a idot). I get much better response on tech issues with this site than with Doo-Talk and other similar sites. The only time I get cranked up is when we have an issue with access to our riding areas. I have seen a few threads on here that make you think; wow someone has their knickers in a knot!!! give it a rest man lifes too short!!!!! but I agree with Deano some people out there get a dose of false courage when they are hiding behind the keyboard, like to see how brave they are when you are dealing with them face to face. Great site members lets keep it that way!!!!!

Billy Boy:cool:

ZRrrr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Nope no one pissed in Deanos flakes directly. And so we are all clear on something, this is NOT and attack on the STAFF at s&m. This post was and is DIRECTED at all those with a mouthfull to say and to to scared to look a person in the eye and say what it is you have to say. There are plenty of rumors floating around, that not only involve myself and other long time members, but have been started by those I thought i could trust. You all know who you are and what the rumors are about. Thankyou for your response CATMAN:cool:

So why don't you take your own advice and out the issues here and now?

JoHNI_T

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
try this,,, it might help! ttthaha
STRESS.jpg

Deano670

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So why don't you take your own advice and out the issues here and now?

I think i have ZRRRRRR!!!!!! The point of this thread is to point out that this is a very small world here and before peeps go shootin their mouth off, they should consider that word gets around and they shouldnt be suprised when reality comes knockin at their door. yes its the internet and i understand that, but when it leaves here and ends up at home as it has for some its no longer a joke. People medling with others personal lives is NO JOKE.

ZRrrr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I think i have ZRRRRRR!!!!!! The point of this thread is to point out that this is a very small world here and before peeps go shootin their mouth off, they should consider that word gets around and they shouldnt be suprised when reality comes knockin at their door. yes its the internet and i understand that, but when it leaves here and ends up at home as it has for some its no longer a joke. People medling with others personal lives is NO JOKE.

This obviously runs deeper than I thought I did. Seemed like it was only an S&M thing, not an "at home" or "personal lives" issue. I have no idea what's going on then and my apologies. Just thought that if it was an S&M thing that it could be called out and sorted out like good boys do....over a few brewskies.

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
This obviously runs deeper than I thought I did. Seemed like it was only an S&M thing, not an "at home" or "personal lives" issue. I have no idea what's going on then and my apologies. Just thought that if it was an S&M thing that it could be called out and sorted out like good boys do....over a few brewskies.

NOW JUST LAY BACK ON THE COUCH AND TELL DR. ZRRRRR ALL ABOUT IT........................ LOL :beer::d

Billy Boy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I herd an interesting item on the news the other day that relates to what Deano is getting at with this thread. It was warning people to be extremely careful what they post on internet chat rooms (like this one) and especially watch what you post on Face Book and other similar sites. Apparently your post can come back to haunt you many years later. There were reports in the U.S. of people not getting employment because their background checks were showing derogatory or threatening remarks on chat rooms. The stuff you post on a chat room does not go away after a certain time limit it is always available for someone (police, lawyers, employers, etc) to dig up many years from know. So beware of what you post!!!!!!!

Deano670

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I herd an interesting item on the news the other day that relates to what Deano is getting at with this thread. It was warning people to be extremely careful what they post on internet chat rooms (like this one) and especially watch what you post on Face Book and other similar sites. Apparently your post can come back to haunt you many years later. There were reports in the U.S. of people not getting employment because their background checks were showing derogatory or threatening remarks on chat rooms. The stuff you post on a chat room does not go away after a certain time limit it is always available for someone (police, lawyers, employers, etc) to dig up many years from know. So beware of what you post!!!!!!!

Good post billy boy.... As BEAVIS would say " ARE YOU THREATNING ME" hahaha. The truth is a comin peeps, its very interesting to watch people SQUIRM when they know they have been caught with PANTS DOWN:eek:

JoHNI_T

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Good post billy boy.... As BEAVIS would say " ARE YOU THREATNING ME" hahaha. The truth is a comin peeps, its very interesting to watch people SQUIRM when they know they have been caught with PANTS DOWN:eek:

PANTS DOWN, is SHE cute. bahahbaha!

kgr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i must of missed something! but BAR-B-QUE !!!!!! I likes Bar-b-que.
I also love pie!

snotterite

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yes it was and Thank You Mrs. DEANO for the great evening....Next one is in Cowtown....looking forward to seeing you all again.

Top Bottom