Thanks to Glenn at Spin Drift Power Sports

kchop

Reaction score
I was riding this weekend in valmount this weekend broke some suspension parts and couldnt find any anywhere until i talked to Glenn at Spin Drift. He sold me parts off his personal sled just so i could keep riding for the weekend. Just wanted to let everyone know what a help he was. Rode Belle on Saturday and had a blast. I will definatly be back to Mc Bride

Thanks again Glenn

sledderdoc

Super Senior Member
Reaction score
Yup Glen really fixed our group up as well on the Dec 3/4 weekend. Great service is all I can say!! :beer::d:beer:

Uturn

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Not the first time Glenn has donated parts of his personel sled to keep people riding, and I'm sure not the last.:d:beer:

Worked out for the best for us last Dec., went to Glens to get parts as they wouldn't help us in Valemount, and had an epic day of 4 feet of fresh in Renshaw!!:d:d

Depsnolvr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Not the first time Glenn has donated parts of his personel sled to keep people riding, and I'm sure not the last.:d:beer:

Worked out for the best for us last Dec., went to Glens to get parts as they wouldn't help us in Valemount, and had an epic day of 4 feet of fresh in Renshaw!!:d:d

wouldnt or couldnt ? pretty hard to have parts for all sleds..........

dezmitchell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yup he did some black magic on a yamerhammer in our group so we could get riding the next day to THANKS GLEN!!! looks like i passed on the curse ...didnt break anything this trip yet:d

OverBore

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
When you have customer service and dedication like that a shop tends to stay in business for a long time.

glengine

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We have a large selection of parts for artic cat, ski-doo, polaris and some for yammy. But when we find that there is a part that is somewhat common part that could be needed by someone then we get one for stock. Had guys come in from valemount today lookin for some parts and i didnt have here but had comin in my next order so i just had my order split up and there parts will be dropped at greyhound in valemount and my parts will continue on to mcbride. At this time of year we have a large $ amount of parts. And then as the season starts to wind down we try to taper our parts supply down somewhat. Then we re-stock the next fall again.

Top Bottom