Terra alps 860 etec big bore

bighiter

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I see that they are advertising them on the site now.

Does anyone have one of these or seen one of these in action?

How do they work?

I have not heard a single thing about them yet and just looking for info. At 2600 CND it seems like cheaper Hp than turboing for right now.

bighiter

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hard to tell. Not to many details on it.

Doubt their selling lots with that advertising campaign ha.

flabbajabba

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I talked to Ted (Terra Alps) in Dec. I told him I wanted to buy a Big bore. He told me he had one shop cylinder he was porting "almost done". I said I wanted it offered my visa to prepay. (never had a shop not want to take money first?) He said he didn't need money down he would just take my name and I would be first on that cylinder he would phone end of Jan. I waited and the end of Jan came and went and as of now I still haven't heard back. He won't see a penny of my money. Had a friend take his blown up sled to Specialty and got a 860 and ecm reflash done in less than a week. I'm a little pissed I wasted so much time waiting.

pfi572

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I talked to Ted (Terra Alps) in Dec. I told him I wanted to buy a Big bore. He told me he had one shop cylinder he was porting "almost done". I said I wanted it offered my visa to prepay. (never had a shop not want to take money first?) He said he didn't need money down he would just take my name and I would be first on that cylinder he would phone end of Jan. I waited and the end of Jan came and went and as of now I still haven't heard back. He won't see a penny of my money. Had a friend take his blown up sled to Specialty and got a 860 and ecm reflash done in less than a week. I'm a little pissed I wasted so much time waiting.
He is most likely still testing and i would be more pissed if a person sold me something that wasn't tested.
Engines are all new and completely different as you are aware. Just saying

team dirt

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.sledseymourarm.ca
Im running his 830 on my o4 rev and my buddy has his 860 on his 09 xp. Come ride with us and see for yourself if they work. 2 seasons on the 09 with no issue. I lost my crank end of last season after an unfortunate rock encounter. This past summer he did a chassis for me and sled has been flawless all season. He is busy so get your stuff in early.

LennyR

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yeah it sure sounds like thats where the smart money guys are gonna rush to after all the advertising he's been gettin on here. . :nono::rolleyes:

Deano670

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I just finished up a sled shed 860 with crank shop twins and v force and this baby rocks. I also have a new mod for the rave valves on the R motors if anyone is interested. Thanks again Al

Attachments

• IMG_1555.jpg
    IMG_1555.jpg
    84 KB · Views: 213
  • IMG_1554.jpg
    IMG_1554.jpg
    64 KB · Views: 212
  • IMG_1551.jpg
    IMG_1551.jpg
    65.2 KB · Views: 211
Top Bottom