Talk about a FLOP

MOMMA

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
can't link that video .. it actually said the F word...

Jennifer Garner.. shut the ###$ up and go to sleep... google it.. funny bedtime story.

mountainsledmania

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Wow. I get the impression you don't spend much time riding with any other brands. It also sounds like your knowledge of snowmobiles in general is pretty limited. You've done well at trumpeting some brochure's though... that's for sure.

What do you think is driving Doo to keep changing? If they indeed where the original 'best', then why keep changing? Why did they drop 'another' new chassis, if the 670 was the end all be all?
If guys rode there T3's nearly as hard as the Axis/Pro guys do, they'd be falling apart to. Look at all the videos, even from the weekend warriors. The terrain, for the most part, is no where near the same.

I agree with you that the Polaris is no competition for doo. If HP and climbing, and bouncing around in the more open alpine is your game, then your absolutely right. The Polaris is NOT the sled for you. If that was where/what I wanted to ride, and wanted it to last forever, I'd buy a Yamaha. I like how you brought up power to weight- turns out the Doo might not be the best.

You asked a question about riding big snow. Basically- where the doo is easy to ride, is where ALL sleds are easy to ride. It doesn't have the power of a 4 stroke, and doesn't handle as precisely as a Pro. What it does offer, is steering and rear supension from trail sleds, with a paddle track.

Skidoo seems to need to keep it's crowd fascinated with shiny things. The Pro/Axis works. The Cat- works. The best thing for you Doo tards, would be for Poo to add 20 hp and Cat to shed 20 lbs. I'd love to see what the frenchman would come up with then. It doesn't seem the other manufacturers are nearly as worried about their product "awe" and "gimick" value as doo. To me, that says something.

Does Doo make a good product?? yes. Does Doo make the best product?? No.

....hmm. by some of the information written here in the post above I've come to the conclusion that if fact the 'uneducated' person you speak of in the first sentence may actually be someone such as your self. there's some pretty bold statements in there. But you probably ride 600 days a year, in the sickest terrain that a ski doo simply could never navigate, due to it completely blowing apart because ski owners cant ride them as hard.....

:rant: just my $0.02

T-team

"big deal"
Reaction score
Im trying my best not to chime in here... but if someones going to beat the #$%& out of maxwell just do it already..... But if you are going comebacks like "go ride your sled instead of your keyboard"..... Hes literally ridden every weekend this winter lol.... and "The magic number for a ski doo top end is 2000km.." what in the ever living $%^& is that about? Stop feeding the troll...... When arguing with the troll the WORST thing you can do is be wrong lol

takethebounce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
All these people saying something is the best and they have only read the specs.

Guess if you are happy with that keep on keepin as a keyboard jockey. Seems to work for the majority.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MOMMA

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Im trying my best not to chime in here... but if someones going to beat the #$%& out of maxwell just do it already..... But if you are going comebacks like "go ride your sled instead of your keyboard"..... Hes literally ridden every weekend this winter lol.... and "The magic number for a ski doo top end is 2000km.." what in the ever living $%^& is that about? Stop feeding the troll...... When arguing with the troll the WORST thing you can do is be wrong lol

I want people to also know.. that dude Maxwell... is a pretty stand up guy... sure.. he is very annoying with his doo.. blah blah.. 174 is the only track length... drink my coolaid.. stuff.. but he also was a big part of facilitating the merger between abcsnow and the bcsf... he is a rock solid rider, a safe rider and a pretty cool mentor for the up and coming youth riders out there...

If you beat him up... please do not boot him in the junk as he still has little maxlings to create so Aunty Trish can spoil them with Polaris clothing, posters, snowmobiles... and such.

Clode

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
wasn't that Joeys sister on Freaks wedge ???

pistoncontracting

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
....hmm. by some of the information written here in the post above I've come to the conclusion that if fact the 'uneducated' person you speak of in the first sentence may actually be someone such as your self. there's some pretty bold statements in there. But you probably ride 600 days a year, in the sickest terrain that a ski doo simply could never navigate, due to it completely blowing apart because ski owners cant ride them as hard.....

:rant: just my $0.02

"SKIDOO SPRING SPACER KITS FOR FACTORY REAR SKID SPRINGS AND HD SPINGS. GET RID OF THE REAR END SAG AND MAXIMIZE THE EFFICIENCEY OR YOUR TORSION SPRINGS. PM TO GET YOURSELF A SET."

Nothing says cutting edge, or 'the best', like rear end sag from space age torsion springs.

I'm not saying Doo's can't handle 'sick terrain'. What I said was, most choose to the ride the terrain they do because of the machine they have. You likely wouldn't choose a mild mod pro for climbing, just like you likely wouldn't use a mild mod 4s for tree riding. You could, but some things are better then others.

There is no best or worst machine anymore. Some just do something better then others. And it seems the Doo guys are the only ones that can't grasp this. Stirring the pot is one thing, but don't get defensive when others stir yours.

Cat401

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

"SKIDOO SPRING SPACER KITS FOR FACTORY REAR SKID SPRINGS AND HD SPINGS. GET RID OF THE REAR END SAG AND MAXIMIZE THE EFFICIENCEY OR YOUR TORSION SPRINGS. PM TO GET YOURSELF A SET."

Nothing says cutting edge, or 'the best', like rear end sag from space age torsion springs.

I'm not saying Doo's can't handle 'sick terrain'. What I said was, most choose to the ride the terrain they do because of the machine they have. You likely wouldn't choose a mild mod pro for climbing, just like you likely wouldn't use a mild mod 4s for tree riding. You could, but some things are better then others.

There is no best or worst machine anymore. Some just do something better then others. And it seems the Doo guys are the only ones that can't grasp this. Stirring the pot is one thing, but don't get defensive when others stir yours.

maybe that will be next years game changer....

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The mountain cat version of the pro climb will work over the new doo just wait and see

Need a dislike button again

Sorry don't see it happening, polaris possible but sh!tty kitty not so much

Not from anything I have seen

ThrottleOps

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Time will tell, the doo faithful are standing loud and proud over a new sled that hasn't even hit the snow for consumers yet

Top Bottom