Taking the Girlfriend for her First Mountain Trip

Puba

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The GBCA did Russ's Ride.
We would all bring our significant others and that's who you supported/rode with. It was all about the spouse's and their level of comfort/confidence, we were there to dig out, flip over, support, cheer on, encourage. And if two of the girls wanted to ride together then the spouses rode behind and followed. The whole weekend was about the girls and helping them not having them thinking they were holding us up or back.

Sent from my SM-N910W8 using Tapatalk

X-Treme

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.robinsautomotive.ca
The GBCA did Russ's Ride.
We would all bring our significant others and that's who you supported/rode with. It was all about the spouse's and their level of comfort/confidence, we were there to dig out, flip over, support, cheer on, encourage. And if two of the girls wanted to ride together then the spouses rode behind and followed. The whole weekend was about the girls and helping them not having them thinking they were holding us up or back.

This. is probably the best idea I've seen on here regarding this. Nice work fellas!

troy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
When my wife decided to give sledding a try I told her to try for one season of ridding and learning and then at the end of the first season we will decide if she will continue to ride or not . I told her she would get stuck and at times it would seem her sled would not do what she wants . But let's just have fun trying . I almost died the first few trips before she started to get her mountain legs . After two years she was ridding better than some of my buddy's . Now that was golden , because I taught her and we did it together
We ride together always after that until I destroyed my back . Then it was over . Deep powder is a bad idea for the first few trips to the mountains

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

troy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Haha sledding with all clothes on lmao

There I reworded it , so ones mind don't wonder off topic

Last edited:

Puba

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
This. is probably the best idea I've seen on here regarding this. Nice work fellas!
Yup. Was Rustys brain child, lots of fun chit giggles and lots of appreciation from the girls. Self confidence went threw the roof.

Plus a chit load of brownie points were made.

Mike270412

Golden Boy
Reaction score
Yup. Was Rustys brain child, lots of fun chit giggles and lots of appreciation from the girls. Self confidence went threw the roof.

Plus a chit load of brownie points were made.

And a round of TTT's at the Griz was only 300 bucks.

Top Bottom