Tail light....?

underdog

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Someone coulda' told me you push in then turn. Kind of a lock if you ask me.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha (deep breath) Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!

Sorry. I don't know what got into me.

zeebs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Someone coulda' told me you push in then turn. Kind of a lock if you ask me.

:doh::doh::rolleyes:

That's something every one knows with tail lights and signal lights and even some head lights

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thats exactally what I was thinking. I was suprised he didnt ask how to remove the screws from the lens:rolleyes::d:d:d

quadboy55

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just saw your new sig quadboy, agree with every thing except the silverbacks. Boo. :nono:

I'm undecided. I sure hope Outlaw 2 comes out quicker. I got a thing for 14" rims. :d

Don't worry, I'm iffy on Silverbacks too. We can be Outlaw buddies!

I think you forgot the clutch kit.....

Yeah, thats mainly whats holding me off of new treads. I got enough for tires, but not enough for the clutch kit. And I seen my buddies quad while we where figuring out springs, it slipped.

evenson

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm undecided. I sure hope Outlaw 2 comes out quicker. I got a thing for 14" rims. :d

Don't worry, I'm iffy on Silverbacks too. We can be Outlaw buddies!

Yeah, thats mainly whats holding me off of new treads. I got enough for tires, but not enough for the clutch kit. And I seen my buddies quad while we where figuring out springs, it slipped.

Yeah I love my 14" rims too. I'm actually going to upgrade to 30" Zillas while waiting for the outlaw 2 next year.

zeebs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
And to think I gave you rep! :eek:
:beer:

:d LOL I was waiting for that comment.

oh and by the way........ Thanks for the rep buddy!

it was a good time helping you with your light but im sure your sorry you even asked...... go have a :beer:

Its nice to have people ask for help and not get pissy when some people give them a little crap or get a little sarcastic with them. (We know who I am talking about:rolleyes:)

evenson

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Huh, first time i've heard "Grizzly" and "plenty of power" since the early 2000's:d:d

Haha, I'd take reliability over power any day. Never once have I been in a hole and said "Boy, if I had more power I could of made it through there" In fact if you're using all the power your bike has in the mud hole you're doing it wrong.

But seriously, If I wanted power I'd buy a can-am.. not a broke force.

Or I could wait till 2032 when they finally put a V-Twin in a grizzly :devildancing:

Top Bottom