Tail light....?

quadboy55

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
:d LOL I was waiting for that comment.

oh and by the way........ Thanks for the rep buddy!

it was a good time helping you with your light but im sure your sorry you even asked...... go have a :beer:

Its nice to have people ask for help and not get pissy when some people give them a little crap or get a little sarcastic with them. (We know who I am talking about:rolleyes:)

Who? Underdog? Lol :rolleyes:

I know, but he left the site, we need someone to replace him... Almost like we lost one of the main characters.

Oh........ Waiting....... (rep).............. Please? :d

Haha, I'd take reliability over power any day. Never once have I been in a hole and said "Boy, if I had more power I could of made it through there" In fact if you're using all the power your bike has in the mud hole you're doing it wrong.

But seriously, If I wanted power I'd buy a can-am.. not a broke force.

Or I could wait till 2032 when they finally put a V-Twin in a grizzly :devildancing:

Ouch!! I'm right here!

If your gonna do that at least direct it on the carbureted models cuz my FI model has been good to me! :beer:

zeebs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sorry quadboy but I've been giving out thanks lately so it will be a long time till I rep....... Unless the new update that is coming will allow us to rep without limits :thumbsup2: :beer:

evenson

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

I know, but he left the site, we need someone to replace him... Almost like we lost one of the main characters.

Ouch!! I'm right here!

If your gonna do that at least direct it on the carbureted models cuz my FI model has been good to me! :beer:

Alright thats fair buddy. F U carbed brokeforces! :rant:

quadboy55

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sorry quadboy but I've been giving out thanks lately so it will be a long time till I rep....... Unless the new update that is coming will allow us to rep without limits :thumbsup2: :beer:

Hmm, then we'd reach max-rep rather quickly. Unless they add a few more different coloured stars.

underdog

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Ouch!! I'm right here!

Wait...... what?

quadboy55

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Top Bottom