T & T Motorsports

bigdog67

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yesterday I had the opportunity to deal with Terry and his staff buying a used Rhino. I gotta tell you ,it was one of the best experiences I've ever had while talking to a dealer.Not only did everyone in the shop make you feel like they've known you for ever,not once did I feel pressure to buy anything.
So,we look at this Rhino.Everything checks out.Terry was a world of information about the unit,previous owned and any questions we had.But the thing that got me was that the Rhino wasn't even his.It was there on consignment.So after loading up and leaving, I thought to my self,if I get treated like this for a unit that they are selling for someone else,how do they treat customers of they're own.Well after yesterdays dealings,the next purchase I have ,whether it be sled,,atv,utv,or just parts,will be coming from T &T.They certainly have gained me as a customer...Thanks :wtg:

Last edited:

AreWeThereYet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Terry is a great guy,.. not too sure about that Ally girl though :p

Most items on consignment the dealer gets a percentage of sale, so if it doesn't sell, they don't get any money, this is how the company I work for does it.

mach123

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yes that is true, it is like 10% big deal. I had the same experience with them on a very small purchase z120 and treated me like I was spending 50,000 they will be the first people I call for anything I need. Keep up the great customer service.:d:d:d

dooryder

XP V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
we ordered a plow for our rhino last week and i think it got ordered on the thursday and we recieved it on saturday, and we are like 9 hours away from them, and our shop thats 2.5 hours away takes almost a week and half to get our stuff to us! great service for terry and his team! now just if the sold ski doo products!

femme.fatale.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Most items on consignment the dealer gets a percentage of sale, so if it doesn't sell, they don't get any money, this is how the company I work for does it.

Hey you take it easy... I control the discounts bahaha!

Thanks for all the kudos guys, we really appreciate it!

ttpowersports

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

I hate to brag but..:d.... when u buy a unit from us like the customer who bought a new rhino we sell urs for FREE......just another extra were proud to offer our customers...

ps. also saved u from buying a whole blade just sold u an extra mount...just teasing..:d:d.. thanks again..see ya on the 21:cool:

Terry.
T&T Power Sports Ltd
owner

mach123

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Holy man you better start selling dooossss so I can start to get great deals and service....That is good to know, you want to sell my xp........LOL

KVF 700

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Holy man you better start selling dooossss so I can start to get great deals and service

KVF 700 seconds that thought!..... i remember a few years back shopping for a new quad.... they by far had the best deal. the same quad in gp was 500 bucks more and didnt come with a winch or blade... didnt end up buying it but still always a great place..... i remember going in there when i was really young and getting free magazines about dirtbikes lol:d:d

mach123

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey Terry and Ally, I can buy stuff from you guys I just realized that all my quads are artic cats, because they are the only ones I can trust to work in the bush with. Can't wait to need something.....LOL

gildp67

Reaction score
As someone new to the sport and having shopped around before buying for me it wasn't about the price. These guys have customer service down pat, they treated me like I actually mattered and didnt just sell me my machine and send me on my marry way. They took the time to educate me on the machine and provided some much needed info and equipment needed. Its in part to these guys that have found a new desire. Hats off to Kurtis and the boys at T&T for sure.

Top Bottom