Swap meet and Show and Shine in Red Deer!

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Looked good, lots of interesting stuff. For a first effort not bad. Would suggest labels on the parts No complaints, would be good to have one in the spring for quad stuff

cnelson6

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Modcat did a nice job orgainizing and getting the shop ready! Really nice venue for this. Thanks for throwing this on modcat the industry needs more dealers like this!

CatMan16

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Modcat did a nice job orgainizing and getting the shop ready! Really nice venue for this. Thanks for throwing this on modcat the industry needs more dealers like this!
We needed cooler weather to get people buying but over all it was a great day. Thanks Modcat. When is the next one my shed is still full of parts? It was nice to meet some of the Snow and Mudders in person.

Polar_RMK

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Unfortunately, I didn't see that chat until now, too late :-(.
Please keep updated when you will be gathering again.
In case some of you do organize any kind of garage sell let us know......

goodngrubby

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I was there in the morning, but had to hit the road early. Did any of the sleds sell?

CatMan16

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Mine didn't but an old phazer sold and maybe a newer yamaha touring. Saw him rolling it out early. May have been others that I didn't see. Moved some of my powder special parts but still have a lot available.

ASSAULTrmk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yeah thank modcat was a decent turn out for first time, defiantly be back next year !! :) braaaaaap ps it's snowing :)

Rjjtcross8

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Picked up a few items at a great price, cycle works has a nice facility to boot. Be back again next year for sure!

GYMBRAT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
GREAT job for sure modcat!!!! I didnt find anything for myself but there was a great amt of goodies at insanely great prices to be had!! Im sure itll only get better as it goes! Great idea!!!! Thx again modcat and great job to everyone else.

I even had a $5 meal deal, not part of my show prep diet but hey....gotta support the home team right ;)

modcat

Cycle Works- Red Deer
Reaction score
I want to say a HUGE thank you to Brian and Carrie, they helped with the registration and the BBQ! What a great couple to have in our community! Another huge thank-you goes out to my crew at the shop! I just had an idea, they helped put it all together. I was very impressed and relieved to see almost all the tables full. We had an amazing turnout in the am, too bad it was so nice out, everyone was preparing for winter I guess. Thank-you to everyone that came out for the first Annual Swap Meet. Next year will be bigger and better. Definitely learned a few things that will change for next year. Cheers everyone!!

Top Bottom