Swap meet and Show and Shine in Red Deer!

modcat

Cycle Works- Red Deer
Reaction score
Hey guys! I'm looking to see if there would be any interest in a Snowmobile Swap Meet and Show n Shine in Red Deer? If so, what would you like to see? We plan on hosting it at Cycle Works on October 26! The weekend after the A.S.A show. I have contacted the Red Deer Snowmobile club so they can sell passes and spread the word amongst the club. Thank you in advance for any positive feedback!

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I would be there and have some stuff to sell.

sent from A UNKNOWN PLACE IN TEA LAND

GYMBRAT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If im not working I will be there for sure with others. We need things like this for our community imho!

ps: lemme know if you need any help for anything as well :)

CatMan16

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I will go. I have some things to liquidate. As a seller to we have to pay a commission or maybe make a donation to a charity would be good.

modcat

Cycle Works- Red Deer
Reaction score
I'm thinking $10 for a table or machine. Sounds reasonable. We'll clean out our big showroom in the back so there will be lots of room for machines and tables. Looking at small prizes for show and shine displays. Depending on how many show up.

modcat

Cycle Works- Red Deer
Reaction score
If everyone who plans on having a booth or bringing units to sell please pm me. That would be great. This way I know how many tables to rent.

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I could Mabe split one with someone... Have some rev parts , ect. But Mabe not enough for a hole table.

Let me know asap if it is the 26 so I can book it off as I have to work that sat.

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I will try to be there.

Still looking for a table partner

ASSAULTrmk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey tex tried pm but u have no space to receive them lol but I could spit a table with u ?

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I was just on clearing my stuff..

Think cat man and I are going to split one.

modcat

Cycle Works- Red Deer
Reaction score
It's going to be a Swap Meet and a Show&Shine. The location is #204 Burnt Ridge Road! It's the former Red Deer Powersports. Cycle Works bought them in June. Set up will be Friday night for those who can make it. That way we won't be scrambling first thing Saturday morning. Thanks for pm's, keep them coming. I look forward to meeting all of you there.

ASSAULTrmk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Kk so what time in the morning on Saturday can we be their if a guy can't make it Friday night ? :)

cnelson6

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'll be there and I'll have a ton of m series parts so let me know what you need ill probably have it and make sure I bring it. Pm me for what you need.

Top Bottom