Swan Hills

sled_wrangler

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Did swan get any snow this week ???? Thinking about goin for a rip if there is some up there

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

Go-Vertical

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Not that I know of. We Got nothing here in Barrhead.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sledderglen

Super Moderator
Reaction score
We're heading up that way this weekend for a fast ride, on our quads!!

How about givin it another week or so till the sledding is all done. You will ruin what trail is remaining with the snow being soft this weekend. Thanks from the sledders that will be using the trails this weekend. You guys can have it when snow goes OK

Respect the trail user

Rookiepg

Reaction score
I was up at Goose yesterday. Snow is still waist deep but crusty in the open. Cut lines were in good shape too. There has been a lot of forestry on the goose tower road past the parking lot so the trails through that area are dirt and gone. Still was a blast to play in though.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Rookiepg

Reaction score
Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalkHD1396653000.571697.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalkHD1396653000.571697.jpg
    237.2 KB · Views: 498

Big Jon

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
How about givin it another week or so till the sledding is all done. You will ruin what trail is remaining with the snow being soft this weekend. Thanks from the sledders that will be using the trails this weekend. You guys can have it when snow goes OK

Respect the trail user

The trail between Swan and Trapper Lea's is done for sledding for sure, I'd rather ride a sled on a gravel road than punish it on those. The trail was hard packed ice where is wasn't melted to exposed grass and dirt.

We head out to the triangle after freeze up in the fall before any real snow falls, and then at this time of year when the trail conditions wouldn't even be considered "marginal" for sleds. We will not ride in the summer as it's too wet and we've seen the damage 4 wheelers do in the goo. And we will not ride after there's 4-6 inches of snow before the groomers hit. We don't want to ruin the ride for anyone, but if you're out on that stretch now, the shops will love you, it will be rough on the machine.

CrankShop910

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
North west of goose tower. There was some tracks up there, but lots of rocks getting kicked up by the big tracks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom