SUV crashes through bikers....

Wilk INStheWEST

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
This gives bikers a bad rep. They are riding all over the place, and the biker that gets hit looks to brake very quickly directly in front of the Range Rover, looking back at him. As a biker, you know that a vehicle that size can not stop at the same speed your bike can. The guy shouldn't have driven off the way he did, running over bikes, and possibly riders. Absolutely crazy.

summit1974

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
bikers !!!being that i used to be a biker the guy in the range rover picked a fight he couldnt win!!bikers get in a group like that and they think they own the road!!I hope the guy in the range rover didnt get too much of an a@s kicking at the end of the video.two wrongs dont make a right!!

LBZ

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
With how the vid starts with the biker braking hard in front of the SUV you can tell there was something going on before the camera caught the action so we don't know the whole story. And when the suv stopped, did someone pull out a weapon and the driver panicked and fled to get out of there? Video doesn't tell enough of the story to start making opinions or assumptions.

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yea looks to me like he pinned in out of there cause he was going to get beat,,, Poor fawker was running for his life...

DaveB

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
One needs to look up and read the whole story....dude in the SUV was running for his life from the bikers and ran into them after they surrounded him twice. The SUV driver\s crime? Calling 911 on the bikers for driving dangerously. A biker ended up smashing his window with his helmet and knifing the SUV driver. This was not a "SUV driving a$$hole attacks innocent motorcyclist" story.

Gang of bikers attack driver in front of family after high-speed chase | Fox News

Director

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That's a crazy video.. RR jumps right over those 1st couple bikes and it was all down hill from there..

gibsons

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Have to agree with you on this. Sounds like They're a bunch of sh!t disturbers according to the write up.
One needs to look up and read the whole story....dude in the SUV was running for his life from the bikers and ran into them after they surrounded him twice. The SUV driver\s crime? Calling 911 on the bikers for driving dangerously. A biker ended up smashing his window with his helmet and knifing the SUV driver. This was not a "SUV driving a$$hole attacks innocent motorcyclist" story.

Gang of bikers attack driver in front of family after high-speed chase | Fox News

Lococoin

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Have to agree with you on this. Sounds like They're a bunch of sh!t disturbers according to the write up.
I wouldn't rely on what fox "news" has to say. Either way how would the bikers know he called 911 anyway. I doubt that report is anywhere near what actually happened.

DaveB

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I wouldn't rely on what fox "news" has to say. Either way how would the bikers know he called 911 anyway. I doubt that report is anywhere near what actually happened.
Yes. Gangs of motorcycle riders are know for their law abiding, peaceful ways. Here's some left-wing news sources for you....

Bikers terrorize family in high-speed chase | New York Post

Caught on video: Father with family in SUV chased, beaten by speed-demon bikers - U.S. News

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/10/01/n...river-after-chase-uptown-police-say.html?_r=0

Dynamic

Reaction score
Nothing wrong with what the SUV driver did. Just more douchebag bikers as smart as a brick and the maturity of a 2 year old. Too bad he didn't run any more over.

Dynamic

Reaction score
And that is exactly the attitude towards bikers that this crap leads too...
. Actually no. The main difference between my attitude towards bikers and vise versa is that I would never provoke a situation like these clowns did. I wish it would of only been a couple bad apples but there were a whole pack of idiots swarming the driver. Let's just say I was not surprised when I seen a bunch of bikers in their 'club' ride acting like total animals.

Top Bottom