[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qs4GrUtjAaA[/media]

JoHNI_T

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vys61XSZQDQ[/media]

Summit X

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N4Ts7tyLUbQ[/media]

POWDERSLUT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
KILLIN it,...that definatly isn't BC....i wanna do a gang bang with your supra...2 boats 1 rider , still in BC tommorrow, by 2 forsure....:beer:

JoHNI_T

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
KILLIN it,...that definatly isn't BC....i wanna do a gang bang with your supra...2 boats 1 rider , still in BC tommorrow, by 2 forsure....:beer:

I am out there July 30am to aug 2 at noonish then head home lets doo it on sat or sun, we are picking house boat up at twin anchors then where ever... I need surf buds because my houseboat buds will be too wasted I think....lol

wheres all the heel side surfin?

yeah some peeps always rock n the heal side,, its tricky

POWDERSLUT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
gonna have a 3 in the bag by the end of this weekend.2 more days of slashin then back to work...should be able to work something out that weekend,havin my stag the weekend before that..

scrfce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
hey johni t theres a couple picks of angel with our chihua, theyre the only ones i have on the computer all the other ones must be on our memory stick which i cant seem to find

Attachments

• bbbbbbeeeee.jpg
    bbbbbbeeeee.jpg
    50.8 KB · Views: 97
  • bear and pow.jpg
    bear and pow.jpg
    48.2 KB · Views: 96

JoHNI_T

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
nice pics^^^^^^

I love how the Dobes play fight all jaw lol.... especoially 2 dobe's....

just a pup here
audi.jpg

with the cat
RANDOM 022 (Medium).jpg

get n comfy camp n
SHAWN 103 (Medium).jpg

we were sit n by the fire and I hear something on the table, scared me thought it was something bigger then my dog lol...
SHAWN 102 (Medium).jpg

08154XP

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I just took the new boat out to try some surfin but am having a hard time getting the boat dialed in to surf. I have a 2010 malibu vtx if that helps. Do I ballast up all tanks or just the rear on whatever side someone wants to surf at and does the wedge need to be all the way down or 3/4??? Thanks

JoHNI_T

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I just took the new boat out to try some surfin but am having a hard time getting the boat dialed in to surf. I have a 2010 malibu vtx if that helps. Do I ballast up all tanks or just the rear on whatever side someone wants to surf at and does the wedge need to be all the way down or 3/4??? Thanks

my buddy has a BU as well..

wedge 3/4
speed 10.5/mph to 11.2

rear surf side as much weight as poss, factory is only 350 so buy a bag and put it in storgae area.

fill the centre oh wait u have left right not centre corect? if so fill surf side only.
maybe add a bag on the floor,, I have 2x 400lb launch bags I move around

everyone needs to be on the surf side in your boat for sure..

its a art to get the wake perrrrfect.. only took me 3 seasons and 2 boats lol

I have 06 Supra 22ssv
plate 3/4
speed 10.7mph

rear surf side 1100lbs
non surf 300lbs
400lb bag on floor surf side
1150 up the middle

wake is sick with only 2 peeps in the boat and its epic with 8 peeps

house 006 (Medium).jpg

POWDERSLUT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Johni when r u guys on the water,gonna come up for a day forsure u guys should float down towards copper island do some cliff jumping and surfin,no any body with some more ballasts bags that r for sale lookin for a little more to add to the 1400 i already got...

POWDERSLUT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
just grabbed another 350 for the ski locker,we'll see if that helps,81.85 thought that was fair price brand new,and another 2 350 sacs on order hopefully here for the weekend for another 115..

scrfce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
just grabbed another 350 for the ski locker,we'll see if that helps,81.85 thought that was fair price brand new,and another 2 350 sacs on order hopefully here for the weekend for another 115..

sweet! cant wait to see what that brings outta the wake

JoHNI_T

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Johni when r u guys on the water,gonna come up for a day forsure u guys should float down towards copper island do some cliff jumping and surfin,no any body with some more ballasts bags that r for sale lookin for a little more to add to the 1400 i already got...

Hey give me a call

Shawn

we are going to twin anchors to grab houseboat then I have no clue I will find out name of wjhere we are going and yes we could come your way,, cliffs and surf n sound good.

I have no extra bags,, my mid 1100 bag was gush n water last few rides so I put my old 350 bag there with my 440lb bag in front of it. so I have a extra 350 bag with quick conects and my other 440 sits on the floor but we can throw it in your boat for the day if u want to try it.

do u have the quick conects,, I could give you my 1100lb rear bag to try,, I only need one side lol...

I also used to have 3 of thoose big blue water jugs in the boat,, its about 200lbs with all 3 and easy to move around,, thats the ghetto ballast,,, well I guess 300lb ladies is the real ghetto ballast bahahahaha

Last edited:

JoHNI_T

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I offered my other half to retodd and the boys for a ballast, im starting to think i could start a business.

Ya i said it again:eek:

BAHAHAAH LOL.....

ballast is not cheap.... but very important....

JoHNI_T

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
we will be at Neilson's beach by the sounds of it,, or guy said take over half day via houseboat to your spot but he said it was sweet.

what about neilsons or close too? sorry I dont know the area well??

going to be a good weekend,,

JoHNI_T

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

OK leaving work now and heading west at 6am....

call me when ya can,,,,,

Shawn

Top Bottom