surf n

Summit X

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
my camera diedthe other night with my new 1100 lb bags so no pics,, water was cold.... wave was awesome, I am stoked.

trying to get dan over so i can get those pics... good times dude, loved that wake!!!!:d

Modman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
good times lol,,,

when you coming out for a surf??????????

The lake level will go up two feet and we will flood out the surrounding communities if my fat ass gets in the water.......

My back is so hairy it looks like someone laid shag carpet on Shamu....

OK seriously now. Ya I'd be up for it. Let's pick a WARM day though! None of this dodging the ice bergs in June stuff. C'mon SUN!!!!

Summit X

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
pics from june 1st with johni_t... water was a little cold still, wet suit/dry suits needed!

Attachments

• IMG_0662_reduced.JPG
    IMG_0662_reduced.JPG
    193.5 KB · Views: 272
  • IMG_0663_reduced.jpg
    IMG_0663_reduced.jpg
    42.7 KB · Views: 116
  • IMG_0696_reduced.JPG
    IMG_0696_reduced.JPG
    180 KB · Views: 260
  • IMG_0704_reduced.JPG
    IMG_0704_reduced.JPG
    175.8 KB · Views: 271
  • IMG_0709_reduced.jpg
    IMG_0709_reduced.jpg
    56.2 KB · Views: 108
  • IMG_0707_reduced.JPG
    IMG_0707_reduced.JPG
    185 KB · Views: 270

JoHNI_T

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
very nioce Ronky, I like the on water pic,,,,,,, glad ya made it out....

u work n?

JoHNI_T

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sick pic of the platform under water. Tomora am is gonna be sweet

scrfce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i know pslut has a few to throw on, dont be afraid,,its my face thats plantin not urs,,to my defense tho i wuz a virgin before today....good fun,i ll be back fer more cheers bro, appreciate it.

POWDERSLUT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
scrfce gettin his feet wet...
P6271573.jpg

P6271572.jpg
2nd day this year and lovin it
P6271550.jpg

P6271556.jpg
bring on the sun...with pilly's

JoHNI_T

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
NICE POWDER SLUT,,, scraface that was your first go at surf n? how u like it? good times for sure,,

I am coming out that way houseboating with my boat on the last weekend in july for 4 days,,,, you guys must be close by??? lets ride:beer:

POWDERSLUT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
NICE POWDER SLUT,,, scraface that was your first go at surf n? how u like it? good times for sure,,

I am coming out that way houseboating with my boat on the last weekend in july for 4 days,,,, you guys must be close by??? lets ride:beer:

ya it was his first round,did deadly.....r u hittin shuswap lake?2 boat wake,maybe...:beer:

JoHNI_T

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
ya it was his first round,did deadly.....r u hittin shuswap lake?2 boat wake,maybe...:beer:

good question, its my buddies stag we are coming 4 days,, cant remember were we rented the house boat from,,,

ya i bringing the supra and I plan on getting lots of hours in. I will find out were.

get scraface to bring his Dobe,,, how is the dog? pics?

scrfce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
ya surfin wuz a blast, cant wait to play a bit more...try to keep up with the pslut.. Dobes is in a cone right now, she has a neurotic licking wound on her ankle. ill throw a pic or two up wen i get some time. u got two? both males?

JoHNI_T

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
ya surfin wuz a blast, cant wait to play a bit more...try to keep up with the pslut.. Dobes is in a cone right now, she has a neurotic licking wound on her ankle. ill throw a pic or two up wen i get some time. u got two? both males?

OMG

my dog has licked for so long now i am going crazy man,, red dobe is my buddies just one still

I have used cone, spray, drugs everything and i cant fix him, I hate it i feel so bad.
I had to make a cone out of 3 normal cones to stop hom,, i had him cured for 10 months then right back at it.... its a mental thing and no real cure

Akril lick dermatitis is what its called,, google it very sad.

scrfce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
OMG

my dog has licked for so long now i am going crazy man,, red dobe is my buddies just one still

I have used cone, spray, drugs everything and i cant fix him, I hate it i feel so bad.
I had to make a cone out of 3 normal cones to stop hom,, i had him cured for 10 months then right back at it.... its a mental thing and no real cure

Akril lick dermatitis is what its called,, google it very sad.

i know i watch her like a hawk, tell her all the time to LEAVE IT!! she knows what it means but she ll even sneak off to get her lick fix in

Top Bottom