Supporting BRP

M1K

Reaction score
I'm also aware of where our oil and gas revenue goes. My question would be what exactly do you suggest we do about it? No taxes for Albertans? Move the capital to Calgary? Stop transfer payments to other provinces? Change representation by population to representation by highest average household income? There are 25 million people in this country, and not all of them can live in Alberta.

I know what we can do...we can bring back the oil embargo that JC brought in back in the 80's....this way our interest rates get to go up to 20% and everyone gets to default on all their loans and drive us into an even bigger recession! :cool:

Last edited:

TheMuffinMan

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I know what we can do...we can bring back the oil embargo that JC brought in back in the 80's....this way our interest rates get to go up to 20% and everyone gets to default on all their loans and drive us into an even bigger recession! :cool:
Whatever you think man, I was merely trying to bring up the point that not all Québécois are radical francophones who hate our country, which is what most people out west seem to think. I can see I'm not going to change anyone's preconceptions here so I guess I will just drop it. I will bring up one last thing though...it's funny that most people out west seem to think we are harder workers than anyone else in the country, and that the rest of them are lazy freeloaders, just because we have these rugged oil patch jobs that run us 300 days a year 16 hours a day, while not stopping to think that maybe those jobs just don't exist anywhere else in the country, and maybe that's why nobody else does it.

M1K

Reaction score
My original intentions was to lure a certain load mouth Doo rider over here with this sensitive subject...and then bash the chit out of him. Well he didn't take the bait....so no hard feelings fellow peeps.

trench

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I probably don't hate Quebecors, but the politics in this country have sucked for us for so long that it makes it easy for me to hate BRP. And now that their sled is at the bottom of the heap, it just makes it that much easier. I think Doo sucks, even if they are giving your club a sliver of the profits they get from over charging their fellow Canadians for their product.

Last edited:

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I probably don't hate Quebecors, but the politics in this country have sucked for us for so long that it makes it easy for me to hate BRP. And now that their sled is at the bottom of the heap, it just makes it that much easier. I think Doo sucks, even if they are giving your club a sliver of the profits they get from over charging their fellow Canadians for their product.

id love to hear your reason why doo is at the bottom of the heap. get out on a hill dude. its clear you dont. stop reading those retarded magazines and do some comparing foryourself.

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My original intentions was to lure a certain load mouth Doo rider over here with this sensitive subject...and then bash the chit out of him. Well he didn't take the bait....so no hard feelings fellow peeps.

im not a loudmouth. actually quite the opposite. so sorry for posting what ive seen. truth hurts learn to accept it i guess.

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

just what are the other manufactures doing that is so right?

trench

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
id love to hear your reason why doo is at the bottom of the heap. get out on a hill dude. its clear you dont. stop reading those retarded magazines and do some comparing foryourself.[/

Been on lots of hills dude, of the three major manufacturers, Doos design is now the oldest, but still costs more. When we ride the lightest guy in our group always goes the highest up the hill, don't matter what sled he's on.

Last edited:

T-team

"big deal"
Reaction score
I know plenty of Quebecers that have chosen to live in western Canada and I have no problem with getting along with any of them!! My issues lies with the fact that they sell their product to our neighbours to the south from us for cheaper than their own people....and of course they won't have nothing to do with our oil and gas industry, they must heat there province with coal and wood! They even have a good discovery of shale gas there but refuses to let any noteworthy company extract it.

Oh ya they have Celine Dion....thats a plus. bahaha. She's not Canadian, she's Quebecois...just ask her!!!!

A. When is the last time you did any comparing on price between US and Canada for ANYTHING BRP...Its obviosly been awhile... Unless your going to shoot off prices without freight and PDI and tax and what have you... the prices are pretty damn close now. B. as far as everything else you wrote there....Are you just mad becuase someone made you pack up your protest tent or what?

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score

If the mods won't do it I will...........................

Dear M1K,

You have received an infraction at Snow and Mud.com.

Reason: Antagonizing Other Member(s)
-------
M1K, please refrain from intentional antagonization of other members for the purpose of "Bashing". This needs to stop now. I know you don't care for them but come on. That will not happen here. And moderators should be banning people again for this chit if they were competent and diligent.

Regards
Bogger
-------

This infraction is worth 1 point(s) and may result in restricted access until it expires. Serious infractions will never expire.

tukernater

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
yep love it,Is it a ski doo or sea doo?Now they ALL have that style ,but BRP has the old chassis? Congrats thats the stupidest thing I've read on hear EVER.

tukernater

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Over on HCS they sad Polaris and Doo is 33% each,Cat and Yami is 17% Each +/-1% Take it for what its worth.?

trench

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
yep love it,Is it a ski doo or sea doo?Now they ALL have that style ,but BRP has the old chassis? Congrats thats the stupidest thing I've read on hear EVER.

If you don't know how to read the numbers on a calander, I guess trying to explain it to you would be a waste of time. But I'll try anyway Doo XP/ 08 Polaris Pro /2011 Arctic Cat pro Climb/ 2012. Still following? 08 comes first making it the oldest.

Last edited:

tukernater

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If you don't know how to read the numbers on a calander, I guess trying to explain it to you would be a waste of time. But I'll try anyway Doo XP/ 08 Polaris Pro /2011 Arctic Cat pro Climb/ 2012. Still following? 08 comes first making it the oldest.
Okay you win?

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yes its the oldest chsssis now.duh. But it has the best dynamics for mountain riding. Its taken polaris 4 years and they are pretty close now. But who uses flat steering? What's up with that? For mountain riding? Really? Cat has now come ou with a joke of a mountain chassis 5 years later that will never rival the pro or the xp chassis. 2.25 track...hello 2002. Flat steering. 15 inch wide track. Race front suspension? Race skis? Oh I forgot the most important thing. The proclimb m8 has the same chassis as the 1100!!!!! Wtf!!!!! Doo had the xr chassis to fit the 4 stroke and did not move it to replace the xp chassis. So the m8 is a boat similar to the xp xr chssis 4 stroke....duhhh

tukernater

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Your right ,it's easy to tell BRP'S chassis is out dated ,CAT AND POLARIS have it NOW .LMAO

trench

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yes its the oldest chsssis now.duh. But it has the best dynamics for mountain riding. Its taken polaris 4 years and they are pretty close now. But who uses flat steering? What's up with that? For mountain riding? Really? Cat has now come ou with a joke of a mountain chassis 5 years later that will never rival the pro or the xp chassis. 2.25 track...hello 2002. Flat steering. 15 inch wide track. Race front suspension? Race skis? Oh I forgot the most important thing. The proclimb m8 has the same chassis as the 1100!!!!! Wtf!!!!! Doo had the xr chassis to fit the 4 stroke and did not move it to replace the xp chassis. So the m8 is a boat similar to the xp xr chssis 4 stroke....duhhh
Best for you don't mean best for every one, the school bus steering makes the Doo way more work for me to ride. To each his own, if you guys still think that the Doo is best, good on yah. Sure seems to be a lot of folks jumping ship from Doo lately.

tantrumpipeline

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Was this not a thread regarding BRP's club support initiative? But after reading yet another XP is the greatest thing around thread I'm still convinced BRP's 2 stroke oil fumes may kill the rational thinking part of the brain, blah blah blah XP blah blah blah go ride and prove it to one another if you really care that much. Thanks for the info on the program though, hopefully our local club is currently utilizing it, I know I never signed anything when I bought my trail or camp pass though

Top Bottom