Supporting BRP

M1K

Reaction score
im not a loudmouth. actually quite the opposite. so sorry for posting what ive seen. truth hurts learn to accept it i guess.

I'm not a loud mouth....REALLY!! Do you actually go back and read your posts....reminds me of an 8 yr old stuck in an early 20's body, with all your my dads tougher than yours mentality. Have a good day Loud Mouth.

M1K

Reaction score
Best for you don't mean best for every one, the school bus steering makes the Doo way more work for me to ride. To each his own, if you guys still think that the Doo is best, good on yah. Sure seems to be a lot of folks jumping ship from Doo lately.

Thinking why so many Doo guys are jumping ship is they don't want to have to do that manditory week long arrogance training course!!

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm not a loud mouth....REALLY!! Do you actually go back and read your posts....reminds me of an 8 yr old stuck in an early 20's body, with all your my dads tougher than yours mentality. Have a good day Loud Mouth.

ive got backup for my posts. if that makes me a loudmouth......cool

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Was this not a thread regarding BRP's club support initiative? But after reading yet another XP is the greatest thing around thread I'm still convinced BRP's 2 stroke oil fumes may kill the rational thinking part of the brain, blah blah blah XP blah blah blah go ride and prove it to one another if you really care that much. Thanks for the info on the program though, hopefully our local club is currently utilizing it, I know I never signed anything when I bought my trail or camp pass though

no. it was created to teach me a lesson.....turned out well........

trench

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Your right, somehow it got turned into how great BRP is for supporting the sled clubs. Then I turned it into a political bash!!!

pistonpete

Reaction score
Brp has the Millions club support program, and also gives free avalanche awarness classes at their dealers. I'd suggest a quick trip to Montreal to party, or hooking up with a hot Quebec ski bunny while your in Revy/Fernie/Banff etc,and your opinion will change. Tabranac

Yum,Yum,Quebec ski bunny's !!! Oh and its TABERNAC !! lol

teeroy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Was this not a thread regarding BRP's club support initiative? But after reading yet another XP is the greatest thing around thread I'm still convinced BRP's 2 stroke oil fumes may kill the rational thinking part of the brain, blah blah blah XP blah blah blah go ride and prove it to one another if you really care that much. Thanks for the info on the program though, hopefully our local club is currently utilizing it, I know I never signed anything when I bought my trail or camp pass though
you have to go to your local BRP dealer and pick up a form. I am a bit surprised that EVERY club does not take advantage of this offer, I know that every BRP dealer has a big sign promoting their program along with provided forms to take and fill out. every little bit helps....

tantrumpipeline

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
thanks for the info, I'm going to bring it up at the next meeting, I am new to sledding as of last year and don't know about whether the club has this already or not, but figure it'd be worth bringin up for sure, I know the plan is to get a new groomer next year so this would help out a bit

Foxstar45

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
This may be offside but M1Ks avatar pic makes him like like he's 14 years old. Sweet air buddy. Good thing you bought a mountain sled so you can jump snow piles in your mom's back yard. lol.

M1K

Reaction score
This may be offside but M1Ks avatar pic makes him like like he's 14 years old. Sweet air buddy. Good thing you bought a mountain sled so you can jump snow piles in your mom's back yard. lol.

Thats actually my ma trying to break my sled.. lol

Top Bottom