Superclamps Ii

leftyq

Reaction score
i can go down wednesday and pick them up ..but i would like to know how many if possible by tuesday noon and then i''ll phone allan dale again to make sure they stilll got enough for everyone

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
Hey Leftyq

I ALREADY CALLED ALANDALE, AND THEY HAVE AT LEAST 16 SETS PUT ASIDE FOR US. I'VE ALREADY BEEN PAID BY SLEDDERGLEN, MIKEY, BIGDOG67, AND CATMANDOO WILL BE COMING BY TODAY SOMETIME:D . GIVE ME A CALL AT THE SHOP TODAY(I PM'D YOU MY PHONE #). I'M STILL WAITING FOR A RESPONSE FROM SUMMIT889 ,, AND FOR THAT DEADBEAT SLEDBUNNYRACING TO GET SOME MONEY INTO ME(JUST KIDDING, OLD BUDDY). I CAN MAKE A RUN DOWN TOMORROW AND PICK THEM UP, WHICH WOULD SAVE YOU A TRIP, TOO. I WANT TO PUT SOME MILES ON MY TRUCK AFTER ALL THE WORK I DID TO IT:rolleyes: .

GRD

Reaction score
Good to see guys standing up and raising there voices for what the believe.

Last edited:

Summitric

Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
Superclamps 2 --- Very Important!!!

HEY ALL: THE CLAMPS ARE ON HOLD FOR US, AND ALL HAVE PAID EXCEPT CATMANDOO, AND HE IS SUPPOSED TO BE HERE BEFORE I CLOSE THE SHOP. I'LL EITHER PICK THEM ALL UP THIS AFTERNOON(IF CATMAN MAKES IT EARLY ENOUGH) OR I'LL GET THEM WEDNESDAY AM. :D I'LL POST ON HERE AND CALL EVERYONE WHEN I HAVE THEM HERE AT THE SHOP.......... THANKS ALL AND ESPECIALLY LEFTYQ FOR FINDING THE GOOD DEAL:clap2:

Summitric

Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
Superclamps 2 --- Very Important!!!

HEY ALL..... YOUR SUPERCLAMPS ARE ALL IN(I PICKED THEM UP TODAY). CALLED EVERYONE, AND LEFT MESSAGES WHERE I HAD TO. AWESOME DEAL.

NOTE TO ALL THAT NEVER PURCHASED ANY:.... WE CAN STILL GET THE SWEET DEAL ON THE SUPERCLAMPS, AND NOW FOR SOMETHING REALLY NEW:woohoo1: ..... SUPERCLAMPS ARE NOW AVAILABLE FOR THE TRACK STYLE HOLDDOWN GUIDE SYSTEM FOR INSIDE ALL YOUR ENCLOSED TRAILERS. THE LITTLE D-HOOKS SLIP RIGHT INTO YOUR HOLDDOWN GUIDES AND YOU CAN USE THE SPERCLAMPS ON THEM. WAY COOL:specool: !!!! SURE SAVES TIME, RATHER THAN CRANKING THE HOLDDOWN BOLTS TIGHT.

MAYBE WE CAN GET ANOTHER ORDER INTO THE DEALER??? ANY INTEREST OUT THERE?? I HAD SEVERAL OTHER PMS ABOUT THE CLAMPS, BUT YOU MISSED THE FIRST ORDER. :Ccry: P.M. ME OR LET ME KNOW ON THIS SITE. THANKS

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Thanks for all your effort,I look forward to picking up the clamps,cheers to ya!
catmando!:awesome_dude:

bigdog67

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hi All,
Just picked up my superclamps from Summitric a while ago and would like to let all those involved in doing the leg work to get this done that I really appreciate the effort.You Guys did a great job....Thanks to Summitric and leftyQ.:clap2: :thumbsup2:

Bigdog67....Jon

Mikey

Reaction score
Hi All,
Just picked up my superclamps from Summitric a while ago and would like to let all those involved in doing the leg work to get this done that I really appreciate the effort.You Guys did a great job....Thanks to Summitric and leftyQ.:clap2: :thumbsup2:

Bigdog67....Jon

I second that, mine are also picked up! Thanks to everyone from me as well! Looking forward to using them next week, and riding with everybody at sometime in the future.!

Mike

Sledderglen

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Superclamps

Thank you for organizing this and picking them up. Went to buy some at the show and missed the chance. This is much better way. Whats next. Sleds anyone.

Summitric

Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
No Problemo

LOOK, IT WAS NOTHING TO GET THIS ORGANIZED;) , AND EVERYONE JUMPED TO THE PUMP WHEN IT CAME TO GETTING THE CASH IN:eek: ... I APPRECIATE THAT, BECAUSE, SOMETIMES WHEN DOING SOMETHING LIKE THIS, GETTING THE MONEY FROM EVERYONE QUICKLY CAN BE A PROBLEM.
SEVERAL INDIVIDUALS WERE INVOLVED IN FINDING THE BEST/CHEAPEST PRICES:twocents: , AND I THINK WE AS A GROUP DID PRETTY DARN GOOD. LEFTYQ FOUND THE LOCAL DEALER, AND SEVERAL OTHERS HAD INPUT IN FINDING THE PRICES...... SO HATS OFF TO EVERYONE:hi: .
REMEMBER, IF ANYONE WANTS MORE, LET ME KNOW, BECAUSE I'VE HAD SEVERAL PM'S SHOWING INTEREST. MAYBE I NEED TO START A NEW THREAD FOR THE 2ND WAVE OF ORDERS. KEEP IN MIND, THE "NEW" ENCLOSED TRAILER HOLDDOWN GUIDE SLIDING CLIPS ARE NOW AVAILABLE FOR THE SUPERCLAMPS 2(JUST THINK OF IT, NO MORE SCREWING DOWN THOSE OLD HOLDDOWN CLAMPS)

bigdog67

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey Summitric,
Have another person intersted in the clamp.Let us know if you're gonna place another order.

BigDog67

sled 24/7

Reaction score
Re: Superclamps 2 --- Very Important!!!

I would be interested for 2 super clams. also princess auto currently has the rear super clamps on sale right now for 63 bucks each. awesome deal!

Summitric

Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca

i would be interested for 2 super clams. Also princess auto currently has the rear super clamps on sale right now for 63 bucks each. Awesome deal!

wow, you dug this out of the archives....... Originally posted in 2007.......... Jus' sayin' ;)

goodngrubby

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

wow, you dug this out of the archives....... Originally posted in 2007.......... Jus' sayin' ;)

So, did you end up finding a couple more, or are you still looking? lol:d

the_real_wild1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Dammit. Why dig up the old post. I was going to say I didnt see them on sale at the show and would take a couple at that price. Awww well.

Top Bottom