Strangest Sled Conversation I Have Ever Had

Scotty

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I love to talk Sleds and Quads like all of us do. However yesterday I had a really tough time with it. I turned fourty last month and went to my doctor for the BIG PHYSICAL that all us 40 years are suppossed to have.

Anyhow my doctor starts making conversation about winter and the snow etc... next thing we know were talking sleds, He's a Yamaha guy apparently, I'm in my Skizzies, he's doing his exam on me, just normal stuff like eyes, ears, throat etc... Then he asks me what I think about the new Ski-Doos and the pros and cons etc., as he's asking me this he is slipping on a rubber glove and squirting some goop on his fingers... I have never felt so uncomfortable in my whole life and it was'nt just because I was talking about Doo's. As I was giving him my opinion he stuck his fingers You know where... no lie... it was kind of like he timed it all on purpose?? :( He knows I'm a Cat guy. Anyhow, I have never had such a weird conversation... I'm glad it's all over.

When he did the "Cough" test we were talkin Cats, cause us Cat guys have Ball$ I guess. :D Smart Doctor.

NosRX1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I know whats going to be going through your mind everytime you see a ski-doo......to funny. The sledding world just got a whole lot smaller....lol:D

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Just wait till the old lady starts talking vasectimy if you think thats uncomfortable,all of a sudden it dont matter what you ride LOL!
catmando!

snochuk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I feel for ya buddy.....no, I think I'll leave that to the doc LOL. And all you young bucks...it's comin. At least your doctor is a sledder.

Oilers Rule

Reaction score
Thats HILLARIOUS.

When I had my 40 check up we were talking "Hockey" all was fine talking about the "Oilers" then we got on the Flames and well you know what happened next...lol:eek:

NosRX1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thats HILLARIOUS.

When I had my 40 check up we were talking "Hockey" all was fine talking about the "Oilers" then we got on the Flames and well you know what happened next...lol:eek:

Yeah he used lube, if you were still talking about the Oilers it would have been different!!!!.....lol

Sledderglen

Super Moderator
Reaction score
That story would of won you a prizes at Mountain Mania Scotty. Wait till they want to put a video camera up there:eek: Thats maybe for a future exam. As you get older you will have more experiences. My doctor was talking about hunting when I was checked. Seems to distract you from the fact that you are about to have a uncomforbale moment that isn`t even his most fun part of his job either. Just grin and take it like a MAN.:confused:

Scotty

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That story would of won you a prizes at Mountain Mania Scotty. Wait till they want to put a video camera up there:eek: Thats maybe for a future exam. As you get older you will have more experiences. My doctor was talking about hunting when I was checked. Seems to distract you from the fact that you are about to have a uncomforbale moment that isn`t even his most fun part of his job either. Just grin and take it like a MAN.:confused:

LOL...:D Video Camera? :D Anyhow... at the time, it was painfully obvious that my doc was trying to "lighten up the moment" as well, funny how they try to get us men to feel comfortable even though they are about to intrude on us in a unmentionable way... I still don't know who is more uncomfortable? :rolleyes: The Doc or us?:)

Rucky

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
LOL...:D Video Camera? :D Anyhow... at the time, it was painfully obvious that my doc was trying to "lighten up the moment" as well, funny how they try to get us men to feel comfortable even though they are about to intrude on us in a unmentionable way... I still don't know who is more uncomfortable? :rolleyes: The Doc or us?:)

Probably him, i'm sure after doing that many times a day, it never gets any better. As long as he's not pitching a tent as he's "examining", it's all good! lmao :D :D :D

Scotty

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Probably him, i'm sure after doing that many times a day, it never gets any better. As long as he's not pitching a tent as he's "examining", it's all good! lmao :D :D :D

Rucky... Pitching a tent? Why did you have to say that? :confused: How am I going to sleep tonight? Thanks... Thanks alot buddy... Now I have to prepare for the nightmares :( :sadbanana:

Rucky

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Rucky... Pitching a tent? Why did you have to say that? :confused: How am I going to sleep tonight? Thanks... Thanks alot buddy... Now I have to prepare for the nightmares :( :sadbanana:

Sorry Scotty, have a good night. May you're "adventures" be fun filled ;) ;) :D

Summiteer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I hope for your sake your wife doesn't read this. She could make sure you had nightmares for weeks...

Scotty

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I hope for your sake your wife doesn't read this. She could make sure you had nightmares for weeks...

LOL... She already has givin me nightmares! :D funny you mentioned my wife.. she actually came out to the shop this morning while I was logged on here and I showed her this thread... she just shook her head and said "you guys are all a bunch of loosers"!! She knows us sled Heads pretty well I think! :)

Summiteer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
LOL... She already has givin me nightmares! :D funny you mentioned my wife.. she actually came out to the shop this morning while I was logged on here and I showed her this thread... she just shook her head and said "you guys are all a bunch of loosers"!! She knows us sled Heads pretty well I think! :)

:D:DThe Arctic Cat ones anyway:D:D

Top Bottom