Strangest Sled Conversation I Have Ever Had

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
It's amazing to see what will turn up on the site under "Anything Goes"
Scotty, remember the days when no one talked about this kind of stuff in public....now it's Black Tie Affair table conversation...what it this world coming too.

Cheerz.

britt

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
After a certain age you have to make the pilgrimage to the Doctor to have him do all this gross stuff to you, after about the third or fourth trip for the exam you are so violated from the first few visits it just don't matter any more. You just tell yourself its for my own good as you walk out of the doctors office with your butt cheeks squeezed together:eek:

Britt:sadbanana:

Scotty

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It's amazing to see what will turn up on the site under "Anything Goes"
Scotty, remember the days when no one talked about this kind of stuff in public....now it's Black Tie Affair table conversation...what it this world coming too.

Cheerz.

LOL :D Is'nt that the way it should be? It's always good to have a laugh every now and then... that's what is great about this site... us guys can get a bit of a break from the every day grind and have a good laugh :D

I hope everybody who took the time to read this stupid thread had a good laugh :) ... and thanks for all your replies.. I had many laughs as well:)

Top Bottom