Stony Plain/Spruce Grove Suds Night

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
Tyler, as much as I would like to attend this First suds night I'm going to have to pass. Now that I've blown the motor on the 800 I need to pull it apart and see what the "real" damage is. I'm hoping to get lucky, but don't expect I will.
Wednedsay is the first night I can do this...sorry man.

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
More like catmandont! lmao

You may want to follow up on that.Comming from a guy who rides an old poo I'm having a hard time figuring out what your talking about most of the time.I see your laughiing.Fill me in so I can laugh with you as I'm hitting the Delete button LOL! LMAO!
catmando!

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
Tyler, as much as I would like to attend this First suds night I'm going to have to pass. Now that I've blown the motor on the 800 I need to pull it apart and see what the "real" damage is. I'm hoping to get lucky, but don't expect I will.
Wednedsay is the first night I can do this...sorry man.

It's alright Curtis, good luck with the engine.... at least you have a backup.

TG

Rucky

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You may want to follow up on that.Comming from a guy who rides an old poo I'm having a hard time figuring out what your talking about most of the time.I see your laughiing.Fill me in so I can laugh with you as I'm hitting the Delete button LOL! LMAO!
catmando!

Haha, just buggin, had to use the play on words with a s&m name like that...and the delete button? whats that...i've just heard about BIGFOOT'S KABOOM BUTTON! lol

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
Sorry, Can't Make 'er Tonite.... Taking The Young Wabbit Out To Female Ballet(with A Dancing Pole) Tonite...... Have Fun All, And Post Some Pics.... Beware, Mod900(longhair) Will Be There Tonite.;)

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
looking forward to having long hair out..... We'd ask for you to take pictures as well but thats frowned upon in those types of establishments, but if you can get away with it do it.

I'll be there right before 7, reservations are under my name (Tyler) or Snowandmud.com

treeclimber

Reaction score
Sorry for the last minute rsvp better late than never though. Hopping in the shower now see you guys there.

BIGFOOT

Reaction score
Had a Great visit with all of you, Thks for coming out ! And Yes TG... I did buy the first round ! :)

Some pics of the evening.... Pic #1 (starting on the left)... Jason (Showtime's) bro, Showtime,Snotwister,Andrea (Deano 670 Bride), Deano670,Mod 900,TG & Tabneil.

Attachments

• Jan 2008 S&M 001.jpg
    Jan 2008 S&M 001.jpg
    85.5 KB · Views: 106
  • Jan 2008 S&M 002.jpg
    Jan 2008 S&M 002.jpg
    78.6 KB · Views: 107
  • Jan 2008 S&M 005.jpg
    Jan 2008 S&M 005.jpg
    65.4 KB · Views: 104
  • Jan 2008 S&M 006.jpg
    Jan 2008 S&M 006.jpg
    51.9 KB · Views: 107
  • Jan 2008 S&M 007.jpg
    Jan 2008 S&M 007.jpg
    82.4 KB · Views: 103
  • Jan 2008 S&M 008.jpg
    Jan 2008 S&M 008.jpg
    57.8 KB · Views: 99
Last edited:

Deano670

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thank you Tyler for organizing the evening. Thanks BigFoot for the the first round. To everyone else, It was nice to meet you all.:)

TABSTER

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the beer Mike. Nice picture of me....... Thanks...... You could get a tan from your camera flash. Good thing I had my eyes closed...... cuz you would have seen the light come out my ears.

Great to meet all you guys and gal. Nice to put faces to names. Take care talk to you all later.

Thanks Tyler:wtg: I enjoyed the meet. To bad more could not make it ......maybe next time.

Ride hard but ride safe!

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
we will definitely do another one out that way, probably the same venue, food was good and beer was cold, nothing to complain about there. Would have liked to have seen more faces out, but there is nothing I can do to control that.

See you all Next time.

Showtime

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks Tyler and to the other snow and mudders nice to meet you all. Next time i'm going to have to play a little musical chair action, i never got to talk much with the others at the other end of the table....next time. Cheers, thanks again i had a great time:D

crazy_wheeler

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Figured I would kick this topic back to the top. Finally made it home from the bush and am going to leave the phone off for the rest of the week. Is there anyone interested in getting together for a beer and wings wednesday or thursday night?

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
Figured I would kick this topic back to the top. Finally made it home from the bush and am going to leave the phone off for the rest of the week. Is there anyone interested in getting together for a beer and wings wednesday or thursday night?

why do you have to pick the two nights I'm busy Wheeler? Actually Wednesday I could make it, lets do it up then. Showtime and others are you in or are you in?
Do you want to switch it to Original Joes or stick to cantafio's?

Top Bottom