stony plain riding

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
should be ample parking at my place for saturday... gonna have beaver move a LOT of snow...

Showtime

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Right on i should be okay as i'll just be bringing alittle 2 place. Ian message me some directions. Cheers:beer:

beeman641

Reaction score
how big is your yard????? Bwahahahahahahaha

we typically ride right past your place... take undeveloped rr30 (north of GG) up to the sturgeon...

I will PM you when we figure out the details...

See you today Beaver, and thanks...
ok i will b on the road till saterday morning i will check back then it should b a blast

ACP

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
wondering were your going sat. and what type of riding, besides the usual ditch bangin

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
I've started another thread specifically for saturdays ride...

Most will be meeting at my place, some sledding over others hauling and unloading at my place.

I plan to ride 43 north to 33 (grizzly trail) and north from there. mostly ditchbanging with fields along the way... the AB beach & HHA trails are way to whooped out for my liking, but the ditches are like we have not seen 25 years.... most of the trip will be along main roads so if we do have any break down/ mechanical issues retrieval will be easy...

Ginny I love to be able to say we will meet you at the shell on 43 but I have no clue what time we would be there... plan to leave my place at 10-ish (rarely on time with a large group) then how long it takes to get there depends on how much we play along the way.... I feel safe saying that sometime between 10:30 and 11:30 we will be at the 43/33 junction...

Chrisco

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Cool see ya on the HW AT 43 and 33 how is your sled running?? I love the XLT is a sweet sled. I remember going over the back side of the hill climb at allan creek in 1995 with my 1994 580 XLT took some pokeing to get back over lol.

Chris

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
Cool see ya on the HW AT 43 and 33 how is your sled running?? I love the XLT is a sweet sled. I remember going over the back side of the hill climb at allan creek in 1995 with my 1994 580 XLT took some pokeing to get back over lol.

Chris

It's not running.... I keep saying I need to get it into you, it is DEFINATELY a clutch issue...revs up to engagement, grabs for 1/2 second then bogs bad and if I try to rev up over the bog it bogs more and smokes the belt...

Wanted to get it over to you yesterday but Beaven and I didn't finish with the yard until after 7pm...

if you don't want to wait around for us at 43 & 33 I can PM you directions to my place and you can stage with us there....

Chrisco

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It's not running.... I keep saying I need to get it into you, it is DEFINATELY a clutch issue...revs up to engagement, grabs for 1/2 second then bogs bad and if I try to rev up over the bog it bogs more and smokes the belt...

Wanted to get it over to you yesterday but Beaven and I didn't finish with the yard until after 7pm...

if you don't want to wait around for us at 43 & 33 I can PM you directions to my place and you can stage with us there....

Well bring it in Ill look at it, I live on RR15 north of yellow head so Illl just ride from my house and hook up on the road you can text me when you get going.
780-217-9141 Ill find ya

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
Well bring it in Ill look at it, I live on RR15 north of yellow head so Illl just ride from my house and hook up on the road you can text me when you get going.
780-217-9141 Ill find ya

K sounds good, put your # into my phone...

magnet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
just a stupid ? bogger but are all the plug wires on in the right spot? mine got mixed up 1 time and did the same thing would sound real good until it had the belt on and started to engage. took a bit to figure that one out. pull off the belt and try revin it up and it would rip, put belt on and it wouldnt pull itself let alone a rider. also how tight is the track. it was not to bad you were sayin when you left mikeys but that was in a warm shop. sled sat outside got cold track would of got a little shorter might be to tight? i dunno just shooot in of a few ideas for ya.

Top Bottom