Stolen

BOOSTED

Reaction score
Would really appreciate some help.
the following items were stolen late Sunday night from Hinton Alberta
2008 Black Featherlite 4 place inclosed, loaded to the hilt! (trailer was 2 days old!)
Inside the trailer was my blue 2006 Yamaha Apex turbo (Synergy) with all the goodies, blue CR tunnel, carbon fiber rails with a Holz kit, factory pod and headlights still remain in place. also big white SK Racing stickers plastered on each side of the hood!
If someone has any knowledge as to the whereabouts on my stuff, I would make it worth their while!!!! yes reward

Thanks all.

bogus sleddin year fast approachin

Last edited:

sledobsessed

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
2008 Black Featherlite 4 place inclosed, loaded to the hilt! (trailer was 2 days old!)
Inside the trailer was my blue 2006 Yamaha Apex turbo (Synergy) with all the goodies, blue CR tunnel, carbon fiber rails with a Holz kit, factory pod and headlights still remain in place.
If someone has any knowledge as to the whereabouts on my stuff, I would make it worth their while!!!! yes reward
no insurance on the sled!

Thanks all.

any pictures?...

really sorry to hear about your loss...my eyes are pealed on the flat lands

GRD

Reaction score
Inside the trailer was my blue 2006 Yamaha Apex turbo (Synergy) with all the goodies, blue CR tunnel, carbon fiber rails with a Holz kit, factory pod and headlights still remain in place. also big white SK Racing stickers plastered on each side of the hood!

Thanks all.

That totally sucks!
Good place to post, hopefully something comes of it!

IFSM8

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ill keep my eyes peeled around cold lake and surrounding area!

Hope it turns up for you! Good Luck:(

gotboost

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i got the north covered from grassland to fort mcmurray got my eyes peeled fuggen aholes hope we get it back to u real soon:realmad:

Sledderglen

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Good Luck getting your stuff back. Better chance to find a custom sled than a stocker.
Hope this isnt a start to a new season of sled thefts

dakinns

Reaction score
That really sucks. I had my garage broken into last Sunday. Thieves stole my 2007 KTM 300 XC-W. I didn't have theft insurance on my bike. Dosen't feel good at all. I'll call you if I see any of your items. No reward nessessary.
Dave
Canmore, AB

zduck14

Reaction score
Sorry for your loss man. Will keep my eyes open in Smithers BC area. I work at the Ford dealership and we see all kinds of stuff there since we're right on the highway so I'll let people know to keep an eye out too.

crazy_wheeler

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Are there any decals or distinguishing details on the trailer that maybe help make it stand out? Did the arses just take the trailer or did they get away w/ your truck as well?

bhowes

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Will keep eyes on the lookout and also ears sait is abig place and you never know who knows who or what with these kids these days will also contact my cohorts at nait.

sorry for your lose and hopefull that some good comes from it

Blair

NosRX1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Wow that sucks I know the feeling only difference we chased them down and caught them on there way to Prince George. I will keep my eye's peel and ears wide open! Good luck I hope it turns up for you.:mad:

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
are there any decals or distinguishing details on the trailer that maybe help make it stand out? Did the arses just take the trailer or did they get away w/ your truck as well?

ya, sorry for your loss....... But cw has my thoughts exactly....... How did they steal the trailer?? Did they steal the truck too?? Stickers/decals on the trailer?? What happened, and where was it, in Hinton(hotel/motel, dealership?)???

smash

Reaction score
sorry to hear but any pictures would deffinately be helpful

sirzones

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Will keep an eye open up here in Grande Prairie and north:(
Shitty way to start the season.
Can you post pics of your sled?

SLEDHEAD 900RMK

Reaction score
Sorry to hear.:( I had this happen a couple of years ago in Revy.:mad: Truck trailer and new 900rmk 166 50Th first trip. and also my buddies 800 verticale escape.:realmad: Thought going out to you. Good luck.

budlite

Reaction score
post your message onto snowest also,you won't find it in alberta,ask the rcmp where they think it is,I went through the same $het,and the rcmp found it in hinton on it's way west,i could be wronge but not a lot of synergy turbo's out there,and everything will be repainted,sorry for your luck,pay your deductable and order new items,then pray for snow

thump

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sorry for you,,I know how you feel, had 2 new sleds stolen the day before I was leaving for Yellowstone. 10 years ago, never to be seen :realmad:Will watch around Whitecourt. Good Luck

BOOSTED

Reaction score
Thanks for all the responses guys, I dont have pics, the camera that was loaded with all the memories was in the trailer!
I work North of hinton in the bush and was planning a ride this comming weekend, I parked the trailer in a rental company yard along side many others, locked her up tight and installed a ball hitch lock and left for work. that was at 8pm Sunday night, by 12 noon the next day it was discovered gone. everything inside along for the ride!
all I have is a description, it is as follows:
2008 Featherlite 29ft, trailer is BRAND NEW, picked it up on Friday, black its a car hauler with the big side door over the drivers fender, V-nose, has a large aluminum embossed feather in the front on the nose, the wheels are a standard steel grey 16" it also has a lit man door handle, shines a nice pretty blue! ......this trailer is loaded with cabinets benches, heater, helmet racks etc.....loaded up!
Alberta plate reads Y49515 serial # of the trailer is 4FGA424228C109614

the sled is another one of a kind creature

2006 Blue Apex, Synergy turbo kit, Blue CR Racing tunnel (powder coated blue), Holtz rear skid with carbon fiber rails and nine inch inside wheels.
Sled still has the factory headlight and gauge cluster, along each side of the hood is a white "SK Racing" sticker and a Quantum Velocity performance sticker in the middle on the added hood scoop.....the VIN # is not on the sled due to the CR tunnel....I know, shoulda coulda woulda.
Mountain mod seat and a monster adjustable handle bar riser.
little red Parker Knock box sits in the middle of the handle bars on top.

In the trailer is all my Klim gear, tools, parts and accesories.

I really appreciate the help one and all!

bcham5

Reaction score
sorry for your loss, we will be leaving Grande Cache on the 4th to go to hinton then to valemount so well keep a look out for it. And on that note i wonder how many Thieves Troll this site looking for victims.:nono:

Top Bottom