Stolen

BIGFOOT

Reaction score
Good description for not having pics.... Will be taking the double look at all trailers that compare to your description..... :rant::rant: :eek: Fawk Man that's a BIG loss,Hope someone notices them & putz 2 & 2 together. :)

I Near ALL the time Keep my camera with Me & take Lots of pics of my Possesions & My Sweetheart.... :nono: Butts she says I don't own her !:eek::d

newfiedoo

Reaction score
i live in hinton.....pretty good chance it not in town now but you never know i will keep my eyes open...good luck ..hope you get your stuff back...

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Feeling for yo bud, sounds like you had it locked down fairly well. Maybe a little vigilanty justice for the pukes when caught will get the message out. Maybe a long ride in the country, with a few of the boys and a couple of shovels.

newfiedoo

Reaction score
hey boosted what yard in hinton did you have it in... know quite a few guys in town i will spread the word to see if anyone noticed it around town or on the hi-way

Haggis

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks for all the responses guys, I dont have pics, the camera that was loaded with all the memories was in the trailer!
I work North of hinton in the bush and was planning a ride this comming weekend, I parked the trailer in a rental company yard along side many others, locked her up tight and installed a ball hitch lock and left for work. that was at 8pm Sunday night, by 12 noon the next day it was discovered gone. everything inside along for the ride!
all I have is a description, it is as follows:
2008 Featherlite 29ft, trailer is BRAND NEW, picked it up on Friday, black its a car hauler with the big side door over the drivers fender, V-nose, has a large aluminum embossed feather in the front on the nose, the wheels are a standard steel grey 16" it also has a lit man door handle, shines a nice pretty blue! ......this trailer is loaded with cabinets benches, heater, helmet racks etc.....loaded up!
Alberta plate reads Y49515 serial # of the trailer is 4FGA424228C109614

the sled is another one of a kind creature

2006 Blue Apex, Synergy turbo kit, Blue CR Racing tunnel (powder coated blue), Holtz rear skid with carbon fiber rails and nine inch inside wheels.
Sled still has the factory headlight and gauge cluster, along each side of the hood is a white "SK Racing" sticker and a Quantum Velocity performance sticker in the middle on the added hood scoop.....the VIN # is not on the sled due to the CR tunnel....I know, shoulda coulda woulda.
Mountain mod seat and a monster adjustable handle bar riser.
little red Parker Knock box sits in the middle of the handle bars on top.

In the trailer is all my Klim gear, tools, parts and accesories.

I really appreciate the help one and all!

I would start with who you let know what was in there - sounds like the thief knew exactly what he was going for doesn't it????

mudboy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I was going to say the same thing. Heard of a set up north of edmonton where it was one of the guys working at a dealership informing his partners of where to go

willhickey

Reaction score
Hey man I am sorry I will keep my eye out for you in Edmonton and around Leduc County where I do alot of business. I am heading to Valemount on the 12 of dec, It seems like alot of things happen out in that neck of the woods.

HotShotHarry

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I live alongside of the highway in Hinton. Sunday night,someone cut the latch holding the lock on buddys 27 ft enclosed trailer parked in my yard.Good thing it was empty or it would have been stolen too. Will watch for your stuff-good luck.

fmx

Reaction score
I will also keep my eyes open. Sorry to hear, hofefully someone finds these guy's and takes them on a one way hunting trip. I can not stand others taking advantage of others hard earnings.

willhickey

Reaction score
Wasn't there a good story of some sledders in Valemount that noticed there sleds were gone about 5 min after they took them and they chased them up a logging road?

NosRX1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Wasn't there a good story of some sledders in Valemount that noticed there sleds were gone about 5 min after they took them and they chased them up a logging road?

Yep That was me but it happen in Mcbride the truck they were driving was stolen from Valemount.!! They cut the lock off my 2 place swung it a round hooked on and took off! We went out for a smoke a few minutes later and noticed the trailer gone. So we followed the tracks out of the parking lot and they were heading to Prince George. We caught up to them about 70 km done the road. They were just pulling off the road into a logging road staging area, well we just pulled up beside them, they looked at us notice it was the truck they had just cut the trailer off of, and took off down the logging road. So we chased them down to about 12kms and the road ended bridge was out, we were armed with tire iron, and those little pipe extensions for the jack. We chased them on foot until they fell into a creek, and crossed it. It was -12 that night, so we felt them took the truck there were driving back to the highway, were we met up with the RCMP's. An hour or two later we went down the road with the K9 unit and caught them. They were from PG and thats were they were heading!!....It was great watching that dog tear that one guys arm apart...hehehe!!:d

ackid

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
wow that sucks man. i know what its all about. had a ford 3/4 ton with four sleds stolen from the hotel in sicamous. found the truck in quensel 2 weeks after. and two sleds 4 or 5 months in prince george! got mine back! hope that the insurance guy is good to deal with. just a nother reminder to go over your insurance everyone. you will be surprised what you are not covered for! add ons are tough to get covered for unless u ask your broker! its a real pain in the ass, but its all u can do.

crazy_wheeler

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Try posting a notice at the gas stations around Hinton and maybe someone from the oilfield either checking wells or site maintenance will come across your trailer dumped off along side of a lease road or some place. Maybe talk to some of the log haulers in the area and maybe they can keep an eye out for you as well. Every little bit may help.

Reaction score
We got your back buddy, this kind of thing is everyones nightmare. We will all be looking out for your stuff, hope it shows up soon. Regards....:nono::nono:

Top Bottom