Stolen sleds in sicamous bc

M5-

Reaction score
UPDATE PLS READ Stolen sleds in sicamous bc

Got a call at 4:00 am this morning from the RCMP in Enderby that my trailer was found on the side of the road empty. I had the two sleds pictured below in it. If you see them call RCMP or pm me or both. Don't know whether to break something or throw up.

M5

Attachments

• IMG_2623 (Medium).jpg
    IMG_2623 (Medium).jpg
    67.1 KB · Views: 212
  • IMG_2628 (Medium).jpg
    IMG_2628 (Medium).jpg
    69.5 KB · Views: 202
  • Nytro1.jpg
    Nytro1.jpg
    54.2 KB · Views: 205
  • Nytro2.jpg
    Nytro2.jpg
    53.8 KB · Views: 202

Haggis

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
They should be easy to spot.

M5

No kidding! Likelyhood is parting out though unfortunately..............

I remember you posting pics of the Nytro before..........love that sled. Hope you get them back.

M5-

Reaction score
The Rx1 is mostly Impusle parts now which basically do not exist used at least I've never seen a used Impulse kit, so if anybody sees a midmount system come up for sale pay attention.

Thx M5

han solo

Reaction score
That would make sick Paul, since all the labour you put into those sleds. Good luck, but image cops wont find them, sorry to hear. No idea what else to say.

powder muncher

Reaction score
If anyone finds the roten B------stards kick em where it hurts.

To much of this ch!t going on in BC That is why I sleep in the 5th wheel me in the front ( with apropriat pain inflicting tools) sleds in the back.

Looks like a guy is on his own dealing with this ch!t ---- too bad.

Apextenn

Reaction score
It is unfortunate that a guy has to worry about his truck parked in a lighted parking lots etc theavies are getting braver. I really wish they started making a example of theavies they actually catch would be lovly to see the guy that did this get ten years in jail to put the word out that at least if you get caught stealing ch!t you will be gone a long time instead of having to do 100 hrs of community service. Which is the sentence allot of them get just pisses me off how much trailers and sleds are targeted by theives know you need the club for the truck the trailer chained to the truck a boot on the trailer have to back it up to something and jackknife it so the can get the sleds out the front door. Instead of parking having brews while you bullch!t about the sledding days you are spending 1 hr making your unit theft proof. I would just hope that some people get made an example of and it would be nice if the police would have a bait truck and trailer and park at random places in revy golden etc and finally start to catch these guys just my .02 cents. Hope you find your sleds M5 and ill keep an eye out for them.

M5-

Reaction score
UPDATE

The NYTRO was spotted in Calgary Sunday by a witness using this add at 3:00 pm at the Road King truck stop off Piegan Trail. Vehicle description is:

Black Chev/GMC Duramax with aftermarket not homebuilt sled deck. 2 sleds on the deck the Nytro is on the drivers side. Truck believed to have a chrome bug deflector on it.

Truck may be heading east but who knows for sure.

M5

M5-

Reaction score
TTT.

Check out the Revy thread. 6 more sleds gone last night in Revy. Ford F350 and trailer.

M5

sledslut

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
id be asking people around in Prince George. i know alot of stolden sleds go up that way. lots of little towns, and ppl liveing in the middle of no where. truck gets ditched and sleds sold cheap.

Modman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
UPDATE

The NYTRO was spotted in Calgary Sunday by a witness using this add at 3:00 pm at the Road King truck stop off Piegan Trail. Vehicle description is:

Black Chev/GMC Duramax with aftermarket not homebuilt sled deck. 2 sleds on the deck the Nytro is on the drivers side. Truck believed to have a chrome bug deflector on it.

Truck may be heading east but who knows for sure.

M5

Will keep the eyes peeled, doubt its going east, someone knew they were there and that someone is probably a local if they were seen here in town. Need a GPS tracker on this stuff.

Top Bottom