Stolen Sled

SledMamma

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If ya got a pic or something post it up!!

A pic would be great... I Live in Rimbey and will keep my eye out.

When our sled trailer got stolen, it was discovered near Breton and the cops said lots of it goes Drayton Valley and Whitecourt way. I don't know how true this is... But it might help if people living/travelling in these areas had a picture of the sled to look out for.

BC Sno-Ghost

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
F"in little SOB's.:mad: Have you got a pic to post or any discerning features of the sled?

badss

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
OK....here we go again....like we need to cut someones balls off it they are caught....buddy of mine from town had the chain link gate tore off his compound...they went into a c-can and stole his razor and 2 quads....this chit needs to stop....100 years ago they used to hang horse theifs...no different than stealin a quad or a sled in my mind....these bastages need to be taught a lesson....BLOOD IS BOILING!!!!!! post pics and we'll keep our eyes open around Slave for ya....

RMK Junky

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.snowandmud.com
Nothing upsets me more than this. You work hard for your money and small pleasures in life then someone takes them away with little or no consequences :mad: :mad: :mad: WTF is our society coming too :confused: Hopefully you had yourself covered.

slomo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
unfortunatly the law allows this ans the thieves have too many rights i almost got charged for beating the bark of one,he wrecked my door,ignition and i had to waste a day in court justifying my actions,next time i MURDER
and dispose of the body,got to there house and kill the rest:beer:

badss

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
unfortunatly the law allows this ans the thieves have too many rights i almost got charged for beating the bark of one,he wrecked my door,ignition and i had to waste a day in court justifying my actions,next time i MURDER
and dispose of the body,got to there house and kill the rest:beer:

What a waste of court time...they should've given ya a medal Slomo! bastages got what they deserved and I bet they ain't gonna come back and steal from you again! Good job brother....good job! I HATE theives!!!!!!!!!!

fastdude

Reaction score
Here is some pics of my sled. It also had E-start and handle bar mounted dimmer switch ,brand new pipe and can under seat bag plus tunnel bag all warning decals removed. I am covered but i dont imagine i will be the winner.
If only one could catch the f%*#kers.....but then i would be the bad guy:mad:
Thanks for all the eyes

Attachments

• 000_0054.jpg
    000_0054.jpg
    38.8 KB · Views: 332

heavy d

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm all for throwin' the pr**ks in the rack in the center of town, for a public stoning.
Sorry about your luck man, hope it works out for ya

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You should post the vin # will keep an eye out. To bad are justice system is so soft on these criminals.

Highmaintenence

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey Dude, That sucks! I was trying to buy a couple 01' MXZ 600's with trailer last week on Edmonton Auto Trader...The guy was claiming on email the sleds were in Halifax and would ship free and wanted to use Ebay for the exchange. It was a GREAT deal at $3600 for both sleds and aluminum tilting trailer! Too good to be true...I couldn't get the guy to call me even though the emails came from a "smartphone"...The guy told a long sob story about his 23 year old son getting killed and the sleds were a sad reminder...When I mentention the deal smelled fishy the guy can back with good christian, 47 year old successfull blah blah blah...I didnt transfer funds! I noticed the plate on the trailer in the picture was from Ont or somewhere down east...white with blue lettering! Some poor guy/gal is missing their very nice pair of MXZ's and a great trailer! These guys should be shot with a ball of thier own chit!

BC Sno-Ghost

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey Dude, That sucks! I was trying to buy a couple 01' MXZ 600's with trailer last week on Edmonton Auto Trader...The guy was claiming on email the sleds were in Halifax and would ship free and wanted to use Ebay for the exchange. It was a GREAT deal at $3600 for both sleds and aluminum tilting trailer! Too good to be true...I couldn't get the guy to call me even though the emails came from a "smartphone"...The guy told a long sob story about his 23 year old son getting killed and the sleds were a sad reminder...When I mentention the deal smelled fishy the guy can back with good christian, 47 year old successfull blah blah blah...I didnt transfer funds! I noticed the plate on the trailer in the picture was from Ont or somewhere down east...white with blue lettering! Some poor guy/gal is missing their very nice pair of MXZ's and a great trailer! These guys should be shot with a ball of thier own chit!

This sounds like the common BS ad that always says the units for sale are located somewhere else in storage and they'll be shipped directly to you for no charge. You can't view them anywhere but you have 72 hours to inspect the units and if you're not happy they can be returned no charge..blah, blah, blah! I went through this with a couple of quads on the BC Buy Sell site. These sleds you're seeing advertised are just a picture of some Dude's rides. They're not stolen and he's trying to unload them, it's just a picture. A buddy of mine knows a guys who got took for $35,000 on a truck purchase. He thought his purchase was covered by the E-Bay purchase protection plan but the purchase front was all fake and not through E-Bay at all. Too bad, you're out $35,000.:mad:

Top Bottom