Stolen rzr in Grande Prairie

sirzones

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Dick heads are using a picker truck and steeling quads and utvs right off guys trucks.
My buddy had his stolen last night:realmad::realmad:

AreWeThereYet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thats too bad,..where and what does it look like,.. in most causes from what the RCMP have told me, stuff is stolen and then taken elsewhere out of town or province,.. unless of course the thieves are really that stupid to hang or live around the area.

drford

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
give more info on what we are looking for color and any accesories that set his off yes most end up out of province in BC mostly cause they dont need to be registered or insured but the local law enforcment had check stops set up may long we went through one and asked how things were going they checked all our credentials and stuff it was all good but the had already impounded 13 units that were found stolen people still keep it around here and try to ride it so there is still hope i hope it can be found for him in good shape if it is still here it should be easier to spot than an atv as they are not as popular yet as atv's but they are growing by the day if mine were stolen and i found the guys i would take care of justice my self as the rcmp dont care too much about it that was the attitude given when my brothers quad was stolen 2 years ago but the more info you give us the more alert i would be out there looking even a picture of his machine would be better

Top Bottom