Still untracked out there

trials rider

Reaction score
i know exactly were it is those first tracks in were mine and my friend dave and dta. damn no secrets anymore. we have to go sledding one of these days give me a call im home tonight. i wouldnt tell anyone either. i dont even know if any one has been there on a sled before this year pretty sure its new terrain. we had to do some snowshoeing to make the trail in.

somethings are best left as secretive. theres lots of snow around if you explore. so many untouched areas just need a pair of snow shoes and a folding saw to cut a few face whippers. oh and a sense of adventure.

Carbon

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i know exactly were it is those first tracks in were mine and my friend dave and dta. damn no secrets anymore. we have to go sledding one of these days give me a call im home tonight. i wouldnt tell anyone either. i dont even know if any one has been there on a sled before this year pretty sure its new terrain. we had to do some snowshoeing to make the trail in.

somethings are best left as secretive. theres lots of snow around if you explore. so many untouched areas just need a pair of snow shoes and a folding saw to cut a few face whippers. oh and a sense of adventure.

GET THE MODS TO SHUT IT THEN...........whatever I was in for last 3 yrs not new.I just have done A lot of exploring and like finding new peaks to take pic's do in here

snowgood

Reaction score
but remeber I didn't come In that way.:d

yup I've been stuck like that haha.your waterfall pic does it have trail going off to left in trees?almost looks like glenogle

this is the drainage I come up not much help but I do see a cut block.
I DONT SEE ANY TRACKS ,BUT YOU WERE BREAKING BELT in MMM?:beer:THE GAME OH YA:d

Thunderr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'll show this to the local heli pilots. I'm quite sure they can help us out.

Ramjet15x

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hospital Creek is not new!!!

But the double secret probation stuff is funny though!!!!
Enjoy

Carbon

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hospital Creek is not new!!!

But the double secret probation stuff is funny though!!!!
Enjoy

Its not hospital!!:p can't get over form anywhere cliffs out.
not sure what else your saying?

PEAK SEEKER

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
How is the snow there right now?? We got a trip planned out for the 18th, but all we keep hearin about is lack of snow. So if it's all 2 months fresh i don't think the trip is goin to go down.

Carbon

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
lots up top 5000ft+ wouldn't cancel trip you'll be sorry haha
only lack is of $hitty info on snow around.

Slummit

Reaction score
Is the snowpack stable Carbon? We've heard there has been a lot of sliding.

GasCan

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.oldgasolinesigns.com
How is the snow there right now?? We got a trip planned out for the 18th, but all we keep hearin about is lack of snow. So if it's all 2 months fresh i don't think the trip is goin to go down.

Just PM Carbon and book him to guide you around. Best money you'll ever spend riding the area and sure to find you the fresh. :d

I'd gladly pay for area's like this, especially when he knows the way in and out! Another nice teaser Carbon. :cool:

Carbon

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Is the snowpack stable Carbon? We've heard there has been a lot of sliding.

Well most hi traffic area's are ok,but getting some really sun baked slopes and some slopes have gotton heavy.I haven't seen any spring time like slides...depends on where your riding time of day hitting certain slopes...I ride where ever still if that helps.

Carbon

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Another great Day In a Place,not that place but another place....softening up In afternoon little,No tracks again

Last edited:

rapptorracing

Reaction score
Another great Day In a Place....softening up In afternoon little,No tracks again

So you found our trail in, good for you:beer: Please don't ruin our hard work and burn us by guiding others in for your own profit, there are many other places you could do that for your self.

The best thing about that spot is that most won't go there, and I haven't seen anyone else bother attempting to break a trail along the KM of sidehill.

So enjoy the fresh terrain, it doesn't take long to track it all up, it is a relatively small area and doesn't get coverage every year. And be wary, the snow doesn't bond to the ground up there and the hole east side rips out in the spring.

Carbon

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So you found our trail in, good for you:beer: Please don't ruin our hard work and burn us by guiding others in for your own profit, there are many other places you could do that for your self.

The best thing about that spot is that most won't go there, and I haven't seen anyone else bother attempting to break a trail along the KM of sidehill.

So enjoy the fresh terrain, it doesn't take long to track it all up, it is a relatively small area and doesn't get coverage every year. And be wary, the snow doesn't bond to the ground up there and the hole east side rips out in the spring.

your trail haha ,everybodys got something to say about it I was in there in nov and dec and all summer hike it so I'm ok ..and have been riding up there for 3 yrs with the good old boy's(not so clicky)as posted before but thanks for making it all the way in..burn you on guiding the area ok.....I been into lots of places and others are finding them as well...tons of guys have come in from glenogle..man if you can't find snow living here your doing something wrong And to worry about some sled area...
And other post was of diff.area other day don't get panties in a bunch.

JMCX

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Found some good stuff this past weekend. Hopefully it will snow this week but the sugar formed from all this warm weather can't be good for stability.

Valenciennes6Mar10-026.jpg

Valenciennes6Mar10-018.jpg

Top Bottom