Steep n Deep - Photos from the Lodge w/2015 T3 174 XM

I Dare Ya Rene!

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.eaglevalleymarine.com
Nice shots JR. There are very few photographers that can really ride, JR is one of them. My ride report on the T3 174, Mar.20/2014. First off the 13 and 14 XM is a home run, BRP took the XM and solidified domination in the mountains! I rode it on the groomed trail and was amazed how it held a line and soaked up bumps. I actually used two fingers two steer it and no darting or tipping. Next , I took it in the trees and a out 3 feet of powder, it honestly feels like somewhere between an 163 and 154 XM. The new 3 inch flex track works extremely well with the drop and roll. Stopped on a 20 percent incline and was able to traction out where all other stock sleds would have been stuck! Side hills really well, tips into edge easier than an XM with its added height and holds a smooth line. I did feel in the deep powder that I needed the powder tips on and had to remove the bulky handlebar bag as it would knock tether off. New tether is great , no more beeps and pushin and wiggling frickin key. Later I took it over some drops and tried some pow descents, incredibly smooth and jumps and lands well. The 174 3 inch monster is the same weight as a 163 and almost handles like a 154. With the 4 year warranty I don't think and sledders would make a mistake getting the 174 or 163 T3! Both will boondock, jump and climb like a mountain goat on steroids. The XM is a home run and the new T3 is a Grand Slam! Great job all at BRP and CK. Cheers, Rene.

Himark

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
sick shots JR! braaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaap!

TDR

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Awesome shots JR. Hope Tanner and I can ride with you some time.

finkous

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
then why so concerned if they have pics of riding uphill.... pretty sure they do, and I bet they are amazing pics too

lightening1000

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Crap i dont know what im going to build this year to try and beat this sled, im going to have to create something that no one has before, good job on the photography..

mb1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just when you think you're getting a big air the track still touching the snow hahaha

Nice pics!

'12 T4

Top Bottom