First ride on a 850.. Little disappointed to say the least

BeachSled

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Gave the skidoo gentleman the benefit of the doubt, must really suck going out everyride hoping that your bulkhead doesnt crack in half, I really like how skidoo isnt covering them now also. Didnt need the turbo to keep up Im more of a heavier set guy so i needed the extra hp, my little cousin on his 2014 pro with a fix kit and a head eats t3 sleds alive when climbing, wouldnt be suprised if he did the same to the g4s, had a few gentleman with 850s sitting watching us climb in fernie although I had my very modified pro rmk out and was going farther then a stock g4 could ever dream of was dissapointed they didnt even try, Probably would of hurt there ego to much

I don't even own a G4 and find this guy over the top annoying. 🤣

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Big A

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by tstams
"Gave the skidoo gentleman the benefit of the doubt, must really suck going out everyride hoping that your bulkhead doesnt crack in half, I really like how skidoo isnt covering them now also. Didnt need the turbo to keep up Im more of a heavier set guy so i needed the extra hp, my little cousin on his 2014 pro with a fix kit and a head eats t3 sleds alive when climbing, wouldnt be suprised if he did the same to the g4s, had a few gentleman with 850s sitting watching us climb in fernie although I had my very modified pro rmk out and was going farther then a stock g4 could ever dream of was dissapointed they didnt even try, Probably would of hurt there ego to much"

I'm pretty sure this thread is for people who have rode a G4 to give their opinion. If you ride a Polaris, good for you, if you boosted it, good for you, if you paid $3500 for a turbo kit and you come on here and brag about it, your an idiot, nobody cares how awesome you're axis is nor do they give a s**t about you're cousins pro with a head on it. Morons like you are why snow and mud has become a discredited rumour mill for the whiny trolls of the net to creep on. How about all the trolls go back to facecrack and leave s&m for people with real opinions about things that matter. Oh, this is just my opinion.

By the way, the G4 is by far the most impressive stock machine ever offered for the mountain segment.

Last edited:

tstams

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.crashheadz.com
Exactly my thought Fredw gave his thoughts yet everybody tore him apart about his opinion, my initial post was on the fact of how much the G4 cost and compared to a axys is quite a bit more money. From there someone made a comment and I replied and I never bragged about a $3500 dollar kit. I payed $13,500 for the sled and then payed $5000 for the kit. Glad to see that im wrecking snow and mud for you why dont you cry a little more about people posting on the internet. Takes a real big man to personally attack someone on a forum. I have ridden a G4 ya its nice and yes its got good power but it has its negatives clearly those cant be brought up or people are going to have a melt down. Hopefully one day we meet on the hill then you can tell me how I am a idiot/moron to my face like a adult instead of behind a keyboard.

fredw

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That is my plan of attack.. But I'm pretty sure If I wait a month I can sno check a 174 or maybe even bigger with a few of the first year problems benind them.. The primary and belt problem needs to be looked at, bulkhead will be rectified for next season..

fred, you should still buy one. Put a 174 on an 850 and turbo it.

Last edited:

Big A

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Exactly my thought Fredw gave his thoughts yet everybody tore him apart about his opinion, my initial post was on the fact of how much the G4 cost and compared to a axys is quite a bit more money. From there someone made a comment and I replied and I never bragged about a $3500 dollar kit. I payed $13,500 for the sled and then payed $5000 for the kit. Glad to see that im wrecking snow and mud for you why dont you cry a little more about people posting on the internet. Takes a real big man to personally attack someone on a forum. I have ridden a G4 ya its nice and yes its got good power but it has its negatives clearly those cant be brought up or people are going to have a melt down. Hopefully one day we meet on the hill then you can tell me how I am a idiot/moron to my face like a adult instead of behind a keyboard.

Thanks for proving my point.

Top Bottom