Starting to understand some of the attitude.

ABMax24

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Some families have money and some don't, glad mine did. Don't be a hater.

Personally I think having less money makes a person more humble, but what do I know...

BTW I don't hate those with money, I dislike those with money that have to continuously rub it in the face of those who don't. There are much more important things in life.

DDrake

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
A lot of it has to do with how society is wired these days. It seems like People these days like to be served, have it done for them, and help is expectation rather then ask for it, ask questions or seek the knowledge. How many new drivers know how to change a flat tire? Not many these days, but here is a $500 cell phone just call and someone else will help you.

what he said.

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Personally I think having less money makes a person more humble, but what do I know...

BTW I don't hate those with money, I dislike those with money that have to continuously rub it in the face of those who don't. There are much more important things in life.

Sorry Im not following you? What do you mean? I'm happy with my life, so if someone wants to brag about there boat or beach house in Maui I couldn't careless. I might be wrong but just sounds a little like hate to me. But you are right there is much more important things In life than money, but money makes life a lot easier....

ABMax24

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sorry Im not following you? What do you mean? I'm happy with my life, so if someone wants to brag about there boat or beach house in Maui I couldn't careless. I might be wrong but just sounds a little like hate to me. But you are right there is much more important things In life than money, but money makes life a lot easier....

I have no hate for anyone, particularly someone I have never met. But what I was eluding to is happiness doesn't have to be defined in terms of wealth, or telling people about it. But if it makes you happy that's great.

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have no hate for anyone, particularly someone I have never met. But what I was eluding to is happiness doesn't have to be defined in terms of wealth, or telling people about it. But if it makes you happy that's great.

Ok fair enough. I was just trying to figure out how some kid who's dad bought them a sled was somehow a lesser individual then Joe welfare....

ABMax24

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ok fair enough. I was trying to figure out how some kid who's dad bought them a sled was somehow a lesser individual then Joe welfare....

It was also more importantly referring to the original topic of this thread that new equipment doesn't necessarily make a better rider.

drew562

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Im already stupid rich. I have great friends and family. An amazing girlfriend. As a bonus I have the time to ride my sleds, quads, dirtbike atleast 15,000 km a year. Those things are worth more than money to me hands down !!

JoHNI_T

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Im already stupid rich. I have great friends and family. An amazing girlfriend. As a bonus I have the time to ride my sleds, quads, dirtbike atleast 15,000 km a year. Those things are worth more than money to me hands down !!

but that costs money lol I want 15000kms a year good on ya!!

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It was also more importantly referring to the original topic of this thread that new equipment doesn't necessarily make a better rider.

Doesn't make you a worse rider or individual ither is my point.

fargineyesore

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Man I get a kick out of how some people on here get off on patting themselves on the back because they are so much better people than others who ride out there.

Barry Barton

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Seen lots of newbees out their we were all their once but some people keep forgetting. I also road back in the 60s and the 70s and yes their was groups of guys that drank more than their share but hopfully we can teach the new riders how not to do the stupid things when we were younger. Rode with a guy a while ago who new the area better than I did let him lead in and when it got late he said we were ok, long story didn't get out until 11pm with 2 sleds short, lets just say we don't ride with him anymore. Over the years we have had lots of guys and groups join us and we have had lots of fun and we have run into our share of assholes too. One sticks out a turboed nitro that got stuck up a pretty steep hill, talked to his group and knowone would go up and help. My son at the time was 16 and valentered to go help and he got even with the guy with some fance moves that ive never seen him do before. He got him down but when I talked to my son later he said the guy sounded like he was pissed of for him helping him or that he got up their on a stock sled. I've learned over the years that some old guys and young guys have a bad atttudesdd and are not wiling to listen to advise from anyone. So some paple need to chill and help each other and have a good time.

pfi572

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Dave b?

Want to go sledding???
Your my kind of rider and person.
Sound like the same. Lol
Ever want to come up North into Kakwa area give me a Pm.
Quite a group of us this way.
Lol

DaveB

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Dave b?

Want to go sledding???
Your my kind of rider and person.
Sound like the same. Lol
Ever want to come up North into Kakwa area give me a Pm.
Quite a group of us this way.
Lol
I am there dude. Next season. But remember no booze and I gotta get to church Sunday AM. HAHAHAHAHA

Top Bottom