Spy pics or any other credible info on the 2013's

scrfce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Name one aspect. Also I don't get angry about this stuff like the guys in that cat thread holy fug do they take there junk personally! I really don't care I just ride sleds lol. This brand argument thing is just a side deal. LOL

Sent from my BlackBerry 9780 using Tapatalk
i would name more than one aspect that the other brands have above brp buuuut it would just turn into 5 pages of back and forth ''my dads tougher than ur dad'',,,,just back read a few of these threads, they've all been covered, just take the blinders off bud,,, doos are good, yes, poos good, check,,, cats good, yup...... and ya some of the cat guys get wound up,i roll with it, but i think u doo boys have stepped it up to that level too,lol,,,must be the underlying disappointment with the ''reveal'',,,,,and ya i don't care either, i ride an old m boat anchor ;) that thing can't go aaaanywhere

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Some pretty spirited comments tonight. Lots of comments both ways from the usual suspects both good and bad. What I find funny is guys from Cat coming in beaking off in a Doo/Pro thread. Whats new with Cat this coming season? Its seems nobody cares because nobody has started a thread. The reason.........................they are using this coming year to fix all there fawking chit from this year. Who builds a new platform from the ground up and comes in heavier than the 2 companies they are competing with with older platforms? The XM platform is a bridge to the next generation. A great sled for the 6th year of a platform. The Pro is a solid platform, lightweight but needs some more power and it will come in the next year maybe. The Proclimb? The baby nobody wanted......................

scrfce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Some pretty spirited comments tonight. Lots of comments both ways from the usual suspects both good and bad. What I find funny is guys from Cat coming in beaking off in a Doo/Pro thread. Whats new with Cat this coming season? Its seems nobody cares because nobody has started a thread. The reason.........................they are using this coming year to fix all there fawking chit from this year. Who builds a new platform from the ground up and comes in heavier than the 2 companies they are competing with with older platforms? The XM platform is a bridge to the next generation. A great sled for the 6th year of a platform. The Pro is a solid platform, lightweight but needs some more power and it will come in the next year maybe. The Proclimb? The baby nobody wanted......................
thought it was just a doo thread by the title?? but its a poo/doo thread,,,why aren't cat guys allowed in the fun? what if,,,,,the cat guy might be a poo owner next year, is he allowed in here then?? cmon snopro i know you looove the pro climb, you wanna maaaarry the pro climb

andrew3399

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Geese you doo guys flip what's important or not. It's kinda like arguing with a women no mater what your always wrong!

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
thought it was just a doo thread by the title?? but its a poo/doo thread,,,why aren't cat guys allowed in the fun? what if,,,,,the cat guy might be a poo owner next year, is he allowed in here then?? cmon snopro i know you looove the pro climb, you wanna maaaarry the pro climb

HaHa. I thought this was a Doo thread to but it seems the Poo guys have more comments on our product than we do. Then the Cat guys are piling on our peerless leader. I like the new look of the Proclimb with the exception of the grasshopper legs. It probably would even feel like a Doo to ride....................wait a minute! BRP says it is thus the lawsuit. No wonder the Summit is getting heavier!!

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hi guys just got back from sledding anything new here? Just asking seems busy section

We need to call a truce on 3 of these threads Glen and just go at it on one. I'm starting to get confused who were talking to anymore. Lol.

Sledderglen

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Looks like DOO is still the most talked about sleds ever. When your number 1 people notice and are interested.
Will ask Ron about combining the threads or?

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Looks like DOO is still the most talked about sleds ever. When your number 1 people notice and are interested.
Will ask Ron about combining the threads or?

We,ve already got more posts about the new Doo's than the Pro threads and Cat Proclimb problems put together. Lol.

Top Bottom