Spy pics or any other credible info on the 2013's

CUSO

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ever notice hose magazines never EVER say anything negative about the sleds?

Why?

Because they get paid to make nothing but positive comments. It's just a huge ad pushing mag.

snowtech is the worst, I stopped reading those in the mid 90's.

If doo copied all those ideas from any other manufacturer, I guess we will see some law suits, or was the competition too stupid not to patent...

And FYI that windshield unibrow thing is an accessory item, kinda like the Cheesy Pro Ride Defrost Bag...Man that thing is the ugliest add on.

LennyR

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Absolute truth here. Same goes for the new cat. Fit and finish is embarrasing.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9780 using Tapatalk

Whats embarrassing , if you have any class or intelligence, is your total teenageer pop star idol like adoration to something anyone can go buy with 14 grand or so.. But relax Maxwell, even you will grow up ...... eventually.

Rioplay

Reaction score
If I had the time I would go back a few years in the posts and quote the same people who in this thread are saying weight does not matter saying light is right!

Every mountain rider knows that light is right. Yet now it does not matter? If the same rider is on a new Poo vs the Doo he is almost 50 lbs less no argument there. I think the doo loyalists are grabbing at straws at this point but then again I would be to if there was something better out there.

I guess I would ask why your XP has a belt drive that cost thousands of dollars if it is not an improvement. Just a waste of money I guess...?

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If you have read any of my earlier posts regarding the release of the '13 Doo, you would know I was very interested in what changes would be made to the chassis and whether or not it would make the new sled more nimble (Pro-like). I've already stated many times that I love the etec engine, just not a fan of the XP chassis. You really are letting your brand loyalty get the better of you.

Why would I be brand loyal? I'm not sponsored. I don't get money for being brand loyal why would I waste my time? I currently ride what's best that's all. And the day something better comes out ill be on it I'm sure.

High Velocity

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Why would I be brand loyal? I'm not sponsored. I don't get money for being brand loyal why would I waste my time? I currently ride what's best that's all. And the day something better comes out ill be on it I'm sure.

Uhh, ya, ok. LOL !!

neilsleder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Lol ok lenny. Ya I was hoping for a bit more from brp too. A bit dissapointed but at the same time after spending another 3 days on a 2012 I thought to myself hmmm what the hell do they really need to change this thing is a blast. So as I worked my way down the mountain yesterday and fired up my laptop to read that brp had tweaked there already amazing mountain machine and added a few neat features It was more along the lines of what I was expecting. And realistic at that. People that were expecting a 174 3" 220hp 2 stroke turbo were smoking some good stuff and they had to know it. a part of me wanted to see something that would totally blow the other manufacturers out of the water so I wouldn't have to listen to guys like you anymore. But instead brp just made a few advancements to keep them on top as usual where they belong with the best handleing best power and best traction mountain sled on the market. after riding this week It becomes pretty aparent the places we are getting to and most shouldn't be with these 450lb 160hp stock monsters. I personally will never ask for more than 163hp. My style of riding this is absolutely perfect. Anyone who wants more should be working on honing there skills not craving more power. Now brp comes and releases a skidframe that might help me and my buddies get into even steeper deeper technical terrain I couldn't really ask for more than that. Ill have to wait and ride it before I know if that's true but if its going to work how I think it will its going to open up even more possibilities for me. Your prormk is a nice looking unit lenny. Yes its 20lbs lighter who cares. And the belt drive is a neat deal but serves no purpose asive never had chaincase issues before. But other than that it is far from a capable mountain sled. I'd still like for you to come for a ride with us and show me what that sled will do. Maybe I'm wrong but none of us can make it do anything worth spending money on or switching brands for. The sled is kind of a flop. Unless your style of riding is prancing around in the open meadows like a fairy it is good at this I will admit. Which I would assume isn't far off for you lenny. The pro rmk is a great beginner sled I guess you could say. No one has lent me there's yet for a full weekend though so I can make my documentary! And yes there are some pretty homo new features on the new summit. A few people should be fired for there attempt at understanding the mountain market.

Sent from lennys wifes BlackBerry 9780 using Tapatalk

Like your signature, don't think that he even noticed! Must be to busy looking for the missing hp of his pro? I like the new sled, I like my 09 XP to! I am thinking it might be time for an upgrade. Even if they didn't change anything I think I would up grade to a new XP.

JoHNI_T

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
no no look again,,, they've got an ugly uni brow thingy that ''deflects'' snow away from u??? lol. this thread is good stuff, good read.

bahahhaha this is good reading but also slightley embarassing for a DOO owner hahahahaha,,, I may cross over this kool aid is get n crazy hahahaha

thegeneral

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Come on guys keep it going ! No one has even insulted anybody else's mother yet!I'm gonna ride Oasis next Saturday, anyone with a Pro that wants to come out and kick my ass in the steep and deep all day long is very welcome. That goes for Xp's too ( you gotta have Avy gear though )

LennyR

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
LOOOOOOLLLLL!!!!!! I own a belt drive. It makes no difference. Polaris belt drive is some sort of magical one?

Just a question cause I'm surprised you would waste your money on something that makes no difference. Sorta makes me suspicious of you're reputation, what other changes have you expounded on that you made to your Doo made no difference, are there a few ? Do you think Polaris saw you had the belt drive, so they had to emulate you ? Wouldn't surprise me, I'm sure they've heard about you.

scrfce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
bahahhaha this is good reading but also slightley embarassing for a DOO owner hahahahaha,,, I may cross over this kool aid is get n crazy hahahaha
it IS funny,,, some of these guys just CANNOT admit that there is better aspects to other brands even if doo has got an upper hand on some things, they are by all means not the be all end all, fn comical,,,keep grillin em poo boys, somebodies about to go postal! we ll be reading about some fanatical murderous doo owners knocking off peeps because they won't conform to their beliefs in the paper. Goooo unibrow!!!

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just a question cause I'm surprised you would waste your money on something that makes no difference. Sorta makes me suspicious of you're reputation, what other changes have you expounded on that you made to your Doo made no difference, are there a few ? Do you think Polaris saw you had the belt drive, so they had to emulate you ? Wouldn't surprise me, I'm sure they've heard about you.

Lol. I build custom skidoos. Not always for me. And I spend the whole winter testing them out. I'm not afraid to admit when a mod isn't working unlike some. Its a nice feature and easier for maintenance etcetc but there is no peformance gain. That's all I'm saying.

JoHNI_T

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
it IS funny,,, some of these guys just CANNOT admit that there is better aspects to other brands even if doo has got an upper hand on some things, they are by all means not the be all end all, fn comical,,,keep grillin em poo boys, somebodies about to go postal! we ll be reading about some fanatical murderous doo owners knocking off peeps because they won't conform to their beliefs in the paper. Goooo unibrow!!!

fak they pushed me so far Im jumping ship bahahhaha

all sleds are great and reality is if the PRO had an ETEC I know where my azz would be!!!!! and NO ONE can argue that!!!!!!

but serious Im gonna try a PRO out....

Last edited:

JoHNI_T

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Come on guys keep it going ! No one has even insulted anybody else's mother yet!I'm gonna ride Oasis next Saturday, anyone with a Pro that wants to come out and kick my ass in the steep and deep all day long is very welcome. That goes for Xp's too ( you gotta have Avy gear though )

I am with you buddy,, they are all great and have some kool features but really lol,,,
maybe one day we get out for a rip!!!!

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Name one aspect. Also I don't get angry about this stuff like the guys in that cat thread holy fug do they take there junk personally! I really don't care I just ride sleds lol. This brand argument thing is just a side deal. LOL

JoHNI_T

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Name one aspect. Also I don't get angry about this stuff like the guys in that cat thread holy fug do they take there junk personally! I really don't care I just ride sleds lol. This brand argument thing is just a side deal. LOL

hahaha side deal,,,, I agree its great fun getting some peeps going but man you are one sided lol.......

one aspect ready 417lbs is better then 450lbs or whatever the xp weighs xm or whatever the fawk they called it,, thats also ghey the new XM come on

JoHNI_T

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
for sale

2012 FREERIDE 154 just broken in...... come get it only $15K come on its a DOO thats why its more ok

but serious sled hauls and has run flawless but I cant handle its power so off I go

hase
MBRP can
Skid plate

and 3 year warranty

someone take over this beauty please I am forced to cross over and sip from the cup.....

Top Bottom