Spy pics or any other credible info on the 2013's

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just havIng some fun and stirring the pot but I forgot some of you doo guys are uptight. Maybe next year you will get your new chassis and loosen your panties. Lol.

Were all getting touchy aren't we. Isn't it fun?;);):beer::beer:

X-rated

Reaction score
Since we are not all gay and dont do facebook, maybe one of you limpwristed facebook types could repost whatever the braintrust at BRP put up over there.

BRP will be doing an unveil of 2 models tomorrow throughout the day on there Facebook page on the main site as well as the Elevation site Facebook page. The full unveil will follow on Monday for the rest of the lineup and should be on the main website.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Since we are not all gay and dont do facebook, maybe one of you limpwristed facebook types could repost whatever the braintrust at BRP put up over there.

There is another thread started already with the link. It is called "the reveal." There are some teasers on there already.

CUSO

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It's some lame melting bull$hit. 3 hours till more of the ice block melts...:thumbsdownm:

I think I will check back tonight.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I was under the impression the Summit would reveal and then another sled would reveal 3 hours later. They were supposed to reveal 2 new sleds today. Site crashed anyways.

CUSO

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It didn't crash, just plugged up. there was a new countdown. 3 hours and more of the ice will melt. it shows the handlebars now, that's about it.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well I won't be sitting around all day waiting for ice to melt..................unless its in the glass of my favourite cocktail!

CUSO

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
doo block1.jpg 036.jpg

Last edited:

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yep the dealers will be seeing the sled before we do. Should know better I guess. Lol.

andrew3399

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ice melting off of a sled similar to snow melting off of an assault 2 years ago. Seems both manufactures use the same marketing firm.

Top Bottom