Spy pics or any other credible info on the 2013's

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just noticed the pic Dave B posted has a different lower a arm than an earlier pic we have seen. Hmmmm....

d mills

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Doesn't look like there's a belt drive beneath that cover.....

cbsharp

Reaction score
I thought the running boards were going to be changed. Maybe it's just me but they look the same as previous models.

Stantheman

Reaction score
Hand and thumb warmer settings are on different switches again. Gas tank appears to be the same from the pic of the seat storage. The 12' seat looks more appealing, the new one looks alot like the shape of the late model M's, I have one, wasnt very comfortable at the end of the day.

Looks like our pull cords will still cut up the side panel though. The running boards look like the same pattern, maybe larger holes?

Last edited:

cs5

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Man I was pretty excited to at least see this game changer, LOL looks like you boys got a whole lot of nothing exciting. Cool windshield. :)

CUSO

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm a little disappointed too, but I guess they really didn't have to do anything to out perform the Pro.

We'll see how this sled carves with the new suspension. I am betting it will be a winner.

cs5

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm a little disappointed too, but I guess they really didn't have to do anything to out perform the Pro.

We'll see how this sled carves with the new suspension. I am betting it will be a winner.

They could have added 50lbs and lost 40hp and you guys would still find some way to justify that it's the best lol. The PRO is fun period and I have NEVER seen a doo that impressed me so this sled will change nothing to swing me over to a doo. They needed to game changer and they have the same machine they had with some refinements that's it that's all which is great for you guys that already love it but they will gain nothing is sales with this sled in fact I think after they are run side by side they will lose some sales over to the PRO. You got no belt drive no real weight lose that they are talking about and no more power. New plastic and a tilt suspension wow, and as for the track they are just trying to compensate for that 16 wide in the first place. Happy Riding.

CUSO

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yes, we are all sooo worried about you swinging over to doo.. NEWB LMFAO!! Only polaris can lose HP.. and they have.
They did what they had to, to stay on top.
We will see if poo really loses the weight to 417. I am betting it will not be achieved.

Have fun looking up fella!!

They could have added 50lbs and lost 40hp and you guys would still find some way to justify that it's the best lol. The PRO is fun period and I have NEVER seen a doo that impressed me so this sled will change nothing to swing me over to a doo. They needed to game changer and they have the same machine they had with some refinements that's it that's all which is great for you guys that already love it but they will gain nothing is sales with this sled in fact I think after they are run side by side they will lose some sales over to the PRO. You got no belt drive no real weight lose that they are talking about and no more power. New plastic and a tilt suspension wow, and as for the track they are just trying to compensate for that 16 wide in the first place. Happy Riding.

Top Bottom