Spindrift powersports

4mcntrls

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Big Shout Out to Glen he totally saved our trip. Blew a pop off valve on one of the LP Turbos. Limped it off of Renshaw and Glen had it all welded up ready to go for the AM. Thank You Sir! Above and beyond service.

Fatdaddy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey Glen, can you book me in for a re-torque on the new idler wheels for the end of Sept. Just ordered the new iron today. This one should stay a little more stock than the M1000 so Maxwell will probably have to break trail:d LOL

glengine

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I would just like to shout out a huge thanks to everyone that has made this a great winter. This has been an amazing year and it has been awesome seeing the great support that we have and always great meeting new s&mers. We are thankful for all the sledders that come to town to enjoy our great valley and our great sledding. We all look forward to seeing you all again next season.. Once again from all of us at Spindrift a huge THANK-YOU ...

P.S. We are open all year round.

Shredder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I would just like to shout out a huge thanks to everyone that has made this a great winter. This has been an amazing year and it has been awesome seeing the great support that we have and always great meeting new s&mers. We are thankful for all the sledders that come to town to enjoy our great valley and our great sledding. We all look forward to seeing you all again next season.. Once again from all of us at Spindrift a huge THANK-YOU ...

P.S. We are open all year round.

Thanks for everything you do for us Glenn.:beer::beer: Hoping to get our crew over there more next winter than we made it this winter. Have a great summer buddy, hopefully it's a short one.:cool:

ANDRAE POLLARD

Reaction score
Hey glen, four guys coming down from fort mac tomorrow night for four days of sledding, wondering if you have any ceramic cans and drive belts for the 2012 hcr pro-climb??

glengine

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey glen, four guys coming down from fort mac tomorrow night for four days of sledding, wondering if you have any ceramic cans and drive belts for the 2012 hcr pro-climb??

Still waiting on my cand and i havnt been able to get any belts yet for the 2012's. I have them on order.

assaultn

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Top notch service glen!!!! Remembered on the way home that I forgot to top my unit up. Put it on the tab, I'll be back soon. Cheers

Bernoff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Great guys When ever I have been in there. Never get that who the heck are you and what are you doing in my shop look. Always willing to give a little advise to people.

Top Bottom