Speed Demon LED?

Braddock54

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So looking at a new light bar...loved my last Rigid 20" but...didn't love the price so much. Looking at a 30" Single Row LED or perhaps a 30" double row or comparable. I'm not looking at your Ebay specials...it's pretty well Rigid or these guys (or similar if you guys know of any). The price difference is huge. 30" Double Row from Speed Demon is about $500, and Rigid is about a grand. Same for the single (400 vs 700 ish). Anyone run a Speed Demon? Good bad or otherwise. Not a lot of info as far as light output goes. Thanks in advance.

Diamondledinc

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So looking at a new light bar...loved my last Rigid 20" but...didn't love the price so much. Looking at a 30" Single Row LED or perhaps a 30" double row or comparable. I'm not looking at your Ebay specials...it's pretty well Rigid or these guys (or similar if you guys know of any). The price difference is huge. 30" Double Row from Speed Demon is about $500, and Rigid is about a grand. Same for the single (400 vs 700 ish). Anyone run a Speed Demon? Good bad or otherwise. Not a lot of info as far as light output goes. Thanks in advance.

I sell Aurora bars. They are not ebay specials. Speed demon is mediocre. They bulb life isn't fantastic, the water rating is the bare minimum of what you want. Our harness is included in the price. Speed demons is not.

Speed Demon IP rating IP67
Lumens for 30" 14,400
Voltage 10-30 DC input.
30,000 Hour bulb life
180 Watt

Aurora IP rating IP69K (highest rating possible)
Lumens for 30" 16,700
Voltage 9-36 Volts
50,000 Hour bulb life.
300 Watt @ 12.7 Amps.

I have a few 30" Double Row bars i'm looking to get rid of at almost cost of 500$ 2 year warranty.

straightshooter

Reaction score
Buy nice or buy twice. If you cheap out now and the thing ****s the bed in a couple years u will be pissed off that u never bought the good one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Braddock54

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Pm'd you. Precisely the info I was looking for. Perhaps this is the reason their isn't a ton of info about them, and they are half the price lol. Thanks.

DaltonW

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We have really good clearance price on our Hanning LEDs right now. Same as rigid lights as far as the internals go. I run them on my trucks for the past 4 years with zero issues. here is te website. Message me or clearance pricing if interested
hanningled.ca

B-Mac

Reaction score
I had a 20" dual row speed demon light bar on my last truck for about a year and a half and had no problems with it. I was very happy with the amount of light output and cant really see myself needing anymore than it supplied. I learned the hard way that they dont supply the harness with the light, so i had to wait a week for them to ship me one after i got it.
It is nice that you can select a wiring harness with single or multiple connections to add more than one light bar to the single harness if you choose. I will be buying another one for my new truck for sure.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DIYtruckoutfit

Supporting Vendors
Reaction score
Rigid 20" LED?

I have a new but open box Rigid Industries 20" E Series White LED Spot & Flood Combo Light Bar I can let it go to a member for $550.
This is a brand new with everything open box. Same as a new one just has an open box.
Lifetime Rigid warranty.

Features:
Patented Hybrid Optics
Spot / Flood Combo
50,000+ Hr LED Lifespan
Instant On / Off - No Warm Up
RoHS Compliant
Over / Under Voltage Protection
Extruded Aluminum Housing
Durable Polycarbonate Lens
Integrated Thermal Managament
GORE® Pressure Equalizing Vent
Designed, Engineered, &
Assembled in the USA

Specifications:
Watts: 110
Amp Draw: 7.97
LED's: 40
Raw Lumens: 9200
Lux @ 10m: 2620
Beam Distance: 1024 m
Peak Beam Intensity: 262000 cd

I've sold a few to members and no complaints.

Can also get all other sizes and styles of Rigid LED lights and accessories.

Last edited:

Scuba

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I sell Aurora bars. They are not ebay specials. Speed demon is mediocre. They bulb life isn't fantastic, the water rating is the bare minimum of what you want. Our harness is included in the price. Speed demons is not.

Speed Demon IP rating IP67
Lumens for 30" 14,400
Voltage 10-30 DC input.
30,000 Hour bulb life
180 Watt

Aurora IP rating IP69K (highest rating possible)
Lumens for 30" 16,700
Voltage 9-36 Volts
50,000 Hour bulb life.
300 Watt @ 12.7 Amps.

I have a few 30" Double Row bars i'm looking to get rid of at almost cost of 500$ 2 year warranty.

DC350

do you still have the double rows for sale that you mentioned in the quote above??

thanks,

Steve

Diamondledinc

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
DC350

do you still have the double rows for sale that you mentioned in the quote above??

thanks,

Steve

Hi Steve, Thanks for the message. I have 2 20" bars and 2 10" bars left. The 20's are really bright. Awesome light.

Top Bottom