Someone coming to educate all you Albertans

rzrgade

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Good thing there is no smog in LA ,last time I was there ...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

spuds

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
maybe Jane and Rachel can get together go smoke weed with fidel trudeau, or is that justin castro

Last edited:

spuds

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Not to worry. I think Rachel will take this opportunity to show how she stands united with all Alberta in supporting the oil sands.

Then a monkey will fly out her ass.

another one?

Bisch

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
No one appears to care about he truth. Us Albertans are only 3.5 million compared to the 280 million in the US, and 33 million in Canada.

The biases and rhetoric have become their facts. It would take a Government and concerted effort of marketing to change it, and that's just not going to happen.

Who is going to fund the advertisements, pay Hollywood people, bloggers etc.? The large oil companies have divested interests and will start producing oil and value added products elsewhere.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

S.W.A.T.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Or the ones of the coast of California, Bakersfield is pump jack capital of the west coast.
Do they protest the oil in Texas? Or how about the HUNDREDS of offshore drilling rigs off the coast of Louisiana. Any protests there?

c_nelson99

Reaction score
Nothing like someone who grew up in wealth that made a living pretending to come to the rescue of the earth. Wonder if she'll have enough time left after her Fort Mac visit to have a nice meal of crayons with our Prime Minister...

Top Bottom