So now what will we see?

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have been riding in the mountains longer then you have been alive, think about that for a second before you assume to know where I ride lol.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1423201284.523075.jpg

takethebounce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I think you could possibly see a change to the rear suspension on the T3.

Just sayin.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

minnow10

Reaction score
Isn't 2.53lbs/per hp better than 2.69 ??

Tha pro may be lighter but the power to weight ratio... Doo still has them beat.

408lbs at 161hp on a 155" track thats 2.53 pounds pr hp
The Doo is 464lbs at 163.9 hp on 154" track thats 2.69 pounds per hp.

Gonna see a 154" T3 next year........

FranktheTank

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I personally believe that how you're treated by your dealer and the raport you build with them should be more of a decision maker than Brand A over Brand S or Brand Y, or Brand P. If the dealer isn't going to support you, or treat you FAIRLY as a paying customer, then I'd switch brands.

That said our dealer for Brand A treats us awesome, and that's why we continue to deal there and ride brand A

There is no way ever would i ride a turd of a sled just because the dealer is awesome to me, dealers dont do much anyways order all my parts online or pick up along the way. I pick the sled that best suits me and go from there. Between Sask and Revy I have lots of dealers to choose from.

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
There is no way ever would i ride a turd of a sled just because the dealer is awesome to me, dealers dont do much anyways order all my parts online or pick up along the way. I pick the sled that best suits me and go from there. Between Sask and Revy I have lots of dealers to choose from.

True that!

T-team

"big deal"
Reaction score

If someone ever told me that after I robbed parts off of my own sled to get customers going, Shipped stuff all over the damn world for them... Paid for repairs in other towns.. Had sleds delivered all over at no cost to the customer.... Lent out my own sled (most of the time it comes back damaged and im stuck with that)... And put aside MANY of my own free nights for avalanche courses/safety, platnium owners nights, customer Appreciation nights, demo ride days and making calls to other dealers after some clients were in a bind..... I would be offended. Fortunatley nobody has ever told me that before.

Last edited:

Caper11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If someone ever told me that after I robbed parts off of my own sled to get customers going, Shipped stuff all over the damn world for them... Paid for repairs in other towns.. Had sleds delivered all over at no cost to the customer.... Lent out my own sled (most of the time it comes back damaged and im stuck with that)... And put aside MANY of my own free nights for avalanche courses, platnium owners nights, customer apprichating nights, demo ride days and making calls to other dealers after some clients were in a bind..... I would be offended. Fortunatley nobody has ever told me that before.

Lol well there is a first time for everything!! Just kidding.

To me the dealer is 75% of the entire buying experience and 100% after the sale! IF my current dealer switched brands I'd probably switch as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
There goes your good deals.

Lol!! It is a fine line but unfortunately the products available are not close enough in performance to make the dealer the switching point for me. As much as I would love to support you if you started selling polaris their product just isn't there yet I would be forced to switch dealers. One day when all the products are comparable in the deep snow segment perhaps it will be the dealer service that is 100% factor in where one shops. While I receive amazing service where i shop it would have to come with a reach around or something to make me ride an arctic cat

Top Bottom