So now what will we see?

oler1234

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Last edited:

sc800

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
This is is the hood I am running right now, between that and a pipe kit, it was a noticeable diffrence!

edit... For those that don't want a pipe kit, get that TI can from diamond s. You will be in the 25+ bracket for weight loss
What pipe kit do you run?

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
This is is the hood I am running right now, between that and a pipe kit, it was a noticeable diffrence!

Yea Alford is running one on his Turbo sled, looks alright and 270$ to lose 11lbs is pretty good.

X-Treme

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.robinsautomotive.ca
Lol!! It is a fine line but unfortunately the products available are not close enough in performance to make the dealer the switching point for me. As much as I would love to support you if you started selling polaris their product just isn't there yet I would be forced to switch dealers. One day when all the products are comparable in the deep snow segment perhaps it will be the dealer service that is 100% factor in where one shops. While I receive amazing service where i shop it would have to come with a reach around or something to make me ride an arctic cat

Only a reach around? Well, that's a lot easier than the gummers that Trent is already giving you. Maybe I could find a willing Cat dealer..... Lemme get back to you.

summitbound

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The Doo is 464 lbs at 163.9 HP = 2.83 pounds per HP. On my Calculator, Not 2.69 pounds per HP

Last edited:

Newmanater90

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Lose the big head light! A small cube set of LED lights from rigid would be half the weight and twice the brightness! Edited...Never mind I just seen on that lightweight hood website the headlight only weighs 3 pounds. Looks heavier lol

Last edited:

FranktheTank

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
How's the fit and finish of this hood? All aftermarket hoods/consoles seem to need some mods to fit

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

takethebounce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I spent the past few days, actually week south of the boarder.

I saw some things. I didn't see everything. Brett went somewhere on a secret mission. He saw some things.

Too bad Brett doesn't drink. His pals do though!

deaner

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I agree that skidoo needs to get their crap together when it comes to weight. I dont think they are any stronger than polaris myself. Tonnes of guys running pros around here and no chassis issues that I am aware of. Worst thing Ive heard of is a arms coming unglued. But dont see myself switching unless the new chassis is alot different. I absolutely hate the pro chassis. Come on doo......theres lots of easy wieght to lose without sacrificing reliability.

kimrick

RIP Fellow Sledder
Reaction score
They are putting a 2.75 in track on the 154 Xm.
Also going with the T3 front suspension.

Should be an awesome sled....... Just my dreaming here...

Bnorth

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

I saw some things. I didn't see everything. Brett went somewhere on a secret mission. He saw some things.

Lol spill it Danny, you don't need to sign a confidentiality agreement for overheard drunk talk!

takethebounce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Lol spill it Danny, you don't need to sign a confidentiality agreement for overheard drunk talk!

I saw some changes to the T3. I think 11 sets of bent spindles on a demo fleet will also make sure there are some changes to those as well.

The rear suspension was "improved". Will it make it to production? I have no idea.

T-team

"big deal"
Reaction score

I saw some things. I didn't see everything.
Brett went somewhere on a secret mission. He saw some things.

Get her drunk first!

Top Bottom