So now what will we see?

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
So your sorta right, all 2 strokes will go down eventually. I have killed a few Doos and one Polaris. The Polaris usually seem to go down in warranty and the Doo's go down just outside warranty. What is better? Both brands have had good long warranties if you bought at the right time. The local Polaris dealer was much better to me if I had any issues than the local Doo dealer was.

I personally believe that how you're treated by your dealer and the raport you build with them should be more of a decision maker than Brand A over Brand S or Brand Y, or Brand P. If the dealer isn't going to support you, or treat you FAIRLY as a paying customer, then I'd switch brands.

That said our dealer for Brand A treats us awesome, and that's why we continue to deal there and ride brand A

cs5

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
HA not. Flat steering is a result of piss poor engineering and unnecessary linkages. There is nothing better than having angled bars in an off camber situation. Way more leverage. Also allows you to actually shift your body weight more efficiently because there isn't a handlebar in your gut

That is so funny stuff right there. lol

camsledhead

Reaction score
$ 2000 off the summits if you want only 1 year warranty, and $ 1500 off if you want 3 years Bumper to Bumper warranty

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I remember way back when at one point I owned a zx, fun sled put lots of km on it. Then went into riding revs and RTs. Every m chassis or iq I rode after that reminded me of my zx with stupid steering. I don't get the point of flat steering. When your bars dip it allows your arm to stay straight when counter steering and side hilling. Giving you more control.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I remember the last dirtbike, quad, seadoo, I have ridden with flat steering, wait not so much.

X-Treme

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.robinsautomotive.ca
I personally believe that how you're treated by your dealer and the raport you build with them should be more of a decision maker than Brand A over Brand S or Brand Y, or Brand P. If the dealer isn't going to support you, or treat you FAIRLY as a paying customer, then I'd switch brands.

That said our dealer for Brand A treats us awesome, and that's why we continue to deal there and ride brand A

And, your dealer for "Brand A" is T&T, isn't it?

Cat401

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

I agree with you 110%....the experience at the dealer makes or breaks future purchases

X-Treme

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.robinsautomotive.ca
yes sir it is.... 2.5 - 3 hour drive one way, never hesitate to make it.

Yup. Thought so. I opted for convenience (2 blocks from my door). BIG mistake! Terry gave me an hour of his time on a long distance phone call answering questions for me. He will get ALL my service work, as well as any future purchases that deal with his brands from this day forward. I enjoy driving anyway.

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
Yup. Thought so. I opted for convenience (2 blocks from my door). BIG mistake! Terry gave me an hour of his time on a long distance phone call answering questions for me. He will get ALL my service work, as well as any future purchases that deal with his brands from this day forward. I enjoy driving anyway.

pretty sure I told you about that mistake when I met you for that track for Medler :)

T-team

"big deal"
Reaction score
yes sir it is.... 2.5 - 3 hour drive one way, never hesitate to make it.

I tell you one thing is for certain... Not a bash against cat at all.. But if I WAS riding one.... I would easily make the drive down there without thinking twice about it to deal with that guy. I think it takes a LOT to make a dealer stand out to someone when they are selling a brand you aren't riding.... Agreed Tyler.

X-Treme

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.robinsautomotive.ca
pretty sure I told you about that mistake when I met you for that track for Medler :)

Think you have me confused with someone else, but don't matter. Terry gets my vote AND my business from now on. And, if I change brands..... Well, I guess I'll cross that bridge when I come to it.

Last edited:

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Why are we talking about arctic cats in this thread clearly no one cares about them this thread is about skidoo and the up and coming axys rmk which is almost a mountain sled for 2016. LOL

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
Why are we talking about arctic cats in this thread clearly no one cares about them this thread is about skidoo and the up and coming axys rmk which is almost a mountain sled for 2016. LOL

we'll get you converted yet..... you looked pretty good on my cat when I jammed it in that effing creek up in Allen........

Top Bottom