So is there anything exciting at the sled show ?

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Megan got Klim bibs regular $460 on sale for $240 or something.
I got new Klim boots for $240 and if course some new s&m hoodies and stuff Some more DVD 's
And meeting Randall from super clamp for some goodies. Was pretty busy there today

Sent from my phone

you will just have to throw that stuff out, when ya pick me up under the wetaskewan overpass.

Trashy

Super Moderator
Reaction score
There are currently 40 users browsing this thread. (34 members and 6 guests)

• +,

ABMax24

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I think every other booth had a Pro with an HM turbo. Every booth I went to buy something at said, "uh sorry we only brought one, we can probably ship sometime before the end of the month though", kind of a let down.

But otherwise good to see whats out there.

On a side note, did anyone notice that Boost-It's Turboed Viper was in the Yamaha booth, what was that about?

JP.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
On a side note, did anyone notice that Boost-It's Turboed Viper was in the Yamaha booth, what was that about?

That's a real fast turbo proto viper.......

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk -

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Neil have his own booth? Maybe getting some free advertising from Team Yamaha?

d mills

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
No he didn't, I just found it weird that an OEM would have an aftermarket companies sled on display in their booth, maybe it means nothing, or maybe it means there are more great things to come from Yamaha/Boost-It in the coming years.
There was an aero charger sled in the doo booth and a TSS sled in the cat booth.

ABMax24

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
There was an aero charger sled in the doo booth and a TSS sled in the cat booth.

I didn't look much at the Skidoo or Cat booth, so I guess I missed it.

I got my hopes up for nothing.

I would have bribed Neil with a drink :D Thanks for the link

He wasn't there when I was there today, the Yamaha guy said he was there Friday though.

Caper11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Tried to find a set of TOBE pants and they're might've been 5 pieces of TOBE gear total in the whole place. If you wanted some deals on Klim stuff there were plenty to be had but other than that it was pretty standard pricing I found. I got my season pass from VARDA though:) Thanks Curtis!

Also, MMS brought out a 59k dollar tritonenclosed trailer... Sure it had every bell and whistle going but for real? 59K?!

😬 59000 for a sled trailer?!? What's so special about it? Any pics. For that price it better be 40 ft long and have winterized living quarters!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Old-Soul

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Interesting show, never been before. Not much in the way for stuff to fit a guy my height so I left empty handed gear-wise.

Bought some Mod Rods boards, they were a good deal but those guys couldn't have seemed less interested in making some money. Relic Riders display was cool if you're into the old stuff like me. The dudes (and lady) at the Hickshow booth were rad as hell and had a good talk with them.

Cat401

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Tried to find a set of TOBE pants and they're might've been 5 pieces of TOBE gear total in the whole place. If you wanted some deals on Klim stuff there were plenty to be had but other than that it was pretty standard pricing I found. I got my season pass from VARDA though:) Thanks Curtis!

Also, MMS brought out a 59k dollar tritonenclosed trailer... Sure it had every bell and whistle going but for real? 59K?!

Martins has a habit of advertising LIST prices at trade shows so I doubt that $59k is the actual selling price.....

joey

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
for quadtrash (not in person, but hey)

viper.jpg viper 2.jpg

i'm looking into buying a 162 this season - non turbo'd (too expensive right now)

Top Bottom